Reviews for Changing Fate: Their Penguindrum
TrueLove17yugi-yami chapter 9 . 3/18
Please, update soon.
DarkAlchemistAssassin chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
OMG...you gotta update...I LOVE this! Honestly I haven't watch or heard of the anime/manga that you crossovered with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi...but..this...is...frigging great! You got me mused up and fangirling and laughing all over it! Your good at this! Oh, a question, I only watch the anime of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Season 1 and 2 just finished it in two days, season one on the first and the second one on the second, but just started reading manga, I'm by Hatori Yoshiyuki's Case, but...who's Java, Renjaku, Masako, those penguins, the woman in the train? Who are they? Sorry to drop the bomb just like this but, so yeah, kind of like that...I have no idea who they are...oh and who's Kero? Is he actually the Onodera family's fortune telling bird? I really can't believe it though...but at the same time I believe, but at the same time it feels uh...weird...I don't know how I feel okay?! Not that I don't like Kero...he's entertaining, especially what he just did...ACK! Anyway... this is DarkAlchemistAssassin waiting for your soonest report...uh..I mean update...sorry got caught up in school...
CHAO!
biffborax chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I really like this fanfic. I've never seen Penguindrum before so I don't entirely get it, but I still think this is awesome! Please update this soon! I keep re-reading this, and I never get tired of it, it never gets old. ;D
cookiethug chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
So first, I love your OC's. Even though I don't really understand them. Yet.
Second, that was an amazing chapter! I love all of your stories sooo much. You have the ability to capture the feeling of an important moment so the reader feels all the emotions the characters are going through himself. Keep using it!
I am really sorry for Ritsu now. Sounds like he had a painful past. I can't wait to find out more about. Oh, and I'm also sorry for Masamune. It must be hard to find out about such things from another person.
hiyokocchi chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Uwaaaaa! Finally you update this! I'm so happpeeeehhh! I love this fanfic so much!
cookiethug chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I'm soooo happy right now because there's a new chapter. It made my day.
Honestly, I tried to read it in one go but I had to stop because I was squealing too much.
You scared me there. I thought Ritsu would actually die. This scene was really good described. Not too fluffy but not too emotionless either. It made me so sad.
I'm really looking forward to read more.
It's a shame that this great story doesn't get the attention that it deserves.
hiyokocchi chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Uwaaaa I'm sooooooo excited for the next chapterr 3
cookiethug chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Honestly, I love your story. I couldn't stop reading.
There ware a few grammar mistakes, but nothing serious.
It was flawless and easy to read and I like the way you're describing the characters.
Please, update as soon as possible since I'm really curious of what might happen next.
gorgeousshutin chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
I've almost missed this gem completely cause I seldom check the crossover sections (I had to post my MP X SKU fic in the Utena section . . . damn site really should allow for cross population like AO3 does) but this is neat!

Your prose flows nicely, such that I can actually enjoy the story even though I've only watched MP and not the other show. You've obviously put some care into depicting the penguins in writing, and they show up more vividly than I've seen them in some other fics. The human characters also show up behaving naturally and without being overtly dramatic - I find the depiction of Masako well-done.

All in all, very good job. Please continue!
randomlycandy4life chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
this story is interesting and...I WANNA SEE HOW MASAMUNE REACTS WHEN HE FINDS ALL THIS OUT:3
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
interesting can't wait for more.;D
randomlycandy4life chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
yea
please continueXD
randomlycandy4life chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
*speechless while having a panic attack on floor*
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
randomlycandy4life chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
lol i want a lil penguin tooXD
but a blue one:3
pococo chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I've been meaning to review but since I read most of the fanfiction I read on here on my phone i never get a chance to review.

Though I wanted to make it a point to review at least once because i'm your only follower on this story? which I dont understand why this story is pretty good and is making me wonder whats going to happen next!

Ah so please continue writing and know that while I may not review I am reading still u v u