Reviews for Ghoul School X
azriel1987 chapter 22 . 6/4
nice, great detail
CYBELLA LAUGHED
Ender NightBlade chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
I can tell just from here that Tobias don't English well.
Anom chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
This is great. Love your work. Hope you continue it. Also you should do one similar to Sibella's Servent but this time she bets against Tug and loses.
Ms. KasPer chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Wow, this is all very interesting. Can you write about Phantasma using her powers to go invisible and peek on shaggy as he masturbates. Sibella catches her and asks for details. It ends with them making out and sensually rough housing.
AnimeAngelSuccubus chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Nice chapter, I really do enjoy your work. Do you think you could do one between Scooby and Sibella? Maybe have the little vampiress feeling lonely and in a fit of lust go after Scooby.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
Could you do one where shaggy is jacking off and Winnie hears the noise and goes to investigate she peeps through a crack in the door sees him she starts masterbateing then fueled by lust she goes in then a sex scene
The Brod Road chapter 17 . 3/5/2015
Nice, although I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't believe Mary if she came back with an actual reason for abducting her. Lol. Then again, she probably wouldn't refuse her if she wanted another round at some other time.

Also, kinda funny that a martian would have such a common human name. XD
That ManX chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
You do the best M rated ghoul school stories. I hope you keep going.
The Brod Road chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
Nice. Should've known werewolves would be squirters. :) I wonder if Winnie's next lesson will be how a werewolf can seduce a human. Lol. Granted, Mrs. Wolf did judge Shaggy a little, but she'd probably teach Winnie some seduction methods anyway.

You're on quite a roll today. Awesome!
The Brod Road chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Wow, you work fast. Lol. Nice job. (Minor correction, you misnamed Jamal as Grunt when you put in the line "Let's talk somewhere more private". Better to mention it than to not, I suppose.) I like how you did this. Getting laid via blackmail definitely sounds like something Phanty would do. I wonder if she'd find other things to use to try and coerce Jamal into "repeat performances". XD Maybe she'd scare him by convincing him that she's pregnant with half-ghost children! Ha!

I hope to see more soon.
The Brod Road chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Well, I was expecting a new chapter, but I'll accept these fun facts as a discussion-starter kinda thing. :) Nothing wrong with looking for feedback. Speaking of which, I have a few thoughts.

About Fun Fact 5: The threesome idea actually sounds interesting and fun. Perhaps it could be done as a separate story idea?

About Fun Fact 6: I wouldn't have minded seeing some mother/daughter action. One way of thinking about it is that they're two werewolves, so it'd be kinda odd to complain about some "lesbo-cest" (lesbian incest). Kinda like "Ok, you accept that they're animalistic supernatural creatures that tend to act savage and wild, but gripe about them being more open about sexuality than humans? Weak!". Some people probably might complain, but I don't think you'd have gotten a lot of complaints.

About Fun Fact 7: Good point. It's cool to see Scooby get in on the action. Still, there's not a hell of a lot of "Shaggy/Grimwood Girl" fics here as it is... :( Guess that's the downside of the Grimwood Girls being one-movie-only characters.

About Fun Fact 10: Dominatrix Sibella is very plausible. :D I bet if this idea was used for a Shaggy/Sibella fic, that'd be one way for Shaggy to be cured of his cowardice! Lol! "Like, I've had worse done to me by my wife, what're you, like, gonna do, monster?"

About Fun Fact 11: I liked that one and still would like a sequel chapter where Winnie tries to make her wet dream of confessing her feelings a reality. The keyword being 'tries', of course. Hilarity ensues. XD

About "Winnie's Bone": Well, with story ideas like that, one would assume that either the dick just sprouts up immediately following the potion accident or it grows in overnight while she's sleeping. Not really a lot of science behind that, usually. I guess the only big question about the change itself would be whether you want her to have both a dick and a vagina or just the 'meat and two veg' completely replacing her pussy. (Pardon my bluntness.) XD It would be oddly-interesting to see this idea be a Shaggy/Winnie fic, with Shaggy trying to accept her 'change' without hurting her feelings. Granted, such a change would be startling to any girl's boyfriend, but that'd be the story's conflict/drama.

Well, that's my two cents on your intermission. Feel free to tell me what you think. I'd like to see if my thoughts helped at all.
The Brod Road chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Oh, pay no attention to the naysayers reviewing this. There's too few Ghoul School fics as it is. Nothing wrong at all about a collection of stories about the girls "getting down".

As for the stories themselves, I like them. Got some nice plots going on, but a little proofreading/editing wouldn't hurt. I say keep going. :) Hope to see more of this collection.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
This stuff is way mature Please take it down a level. Some of it is just darn disgusting
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013