Reviews for Once a Potter-Now a Granger
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! THIS IS AMAZING !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
What the... Bloody Hell woman! Why in hell would you not revise the story
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
Hopefully this will be Harry/Hermione, I ship harmony always, and anyway they're not truly related, so its just faux incest,
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Could you please put in an AN what your pairings will be, if you know that is. Or maybe some ideas of what the pairings might be, like say Harry might be with Fleur, Susan, Daphne, or Katy Bell. Hermione might be with Viktor, Oliver, Cedric, Theo, or Marcus Flint. Something along those lines...again, only if you have some idea. I understand if the characters haven't told you yet.
I not a big fan of most Weasley's, Dumbledore, people who abandon their son/godson/nephew, or the Malfoy's. I'm kind of hoping for a Harry/Fleur (or Harry/Neville, if the story has slash) and Hermione/Viktor story as there are so few of them.

Vicky deserves the gluttonous moRON. They're both self-important pigs with infamous temper tantrums and little parental intervention. If my kids ever squawked like that or jammed ice cream in someone's face and broke their glasses, you can be sure they would be grounded for months with no phones or laptops (I guess that would be the magical equivalent of brooms and wands). Letting her get away with it is the height of stupid parenting. Famous or not, kids need boundaries otherwise they grow up to be horrible people who end up taking no responsibility for their actions. Like that 17 year old kid who got away with killing 4 people because he was "too rich" to know better. So he got drunk and drove his car. Read the case of the "affluenza" kid AKA Ethan Couch. It's exactly how I picture icky Vicky behaving.

Such a good story, I can't wait to read more. You are a really great writer.

Now, I have to go you tube Chip Skylark's icky Vicky. Chris Villain does a great version...you should check it out. Look at his other videos too...you won't regret it. He has a great voice and really gets into character.
Black Shadow Night chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
how is it that they don't recognize him?
Jordana Babe chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
I'm happy that you ate getting back to the story. I liked how you had this world and I'm excited to see the revamps and new chapters to come.
ibterismith50 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Cute
Anka7995 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Interesting... Can't wait yo read more
CrazyGirlWhoLovesVamps chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Really good please continue
Lena Skye chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Update pleases! I really really really want to find out what happens next!
Looking Up -oh finally chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
V-I-CKY
The sound of her name makes the little kids cry (AHHHHHHH)
Hey vicky you're so so icky
Just the thought of being around you makes me oh so sicky
Hey vicky won't you please explain
why you get so much enjoyment out of causing kids pain
(OH oh OHH!)
A chick who's just plain mean
A sour sweet 16
She's a fire breathing dragon
in a pair of black jeans (OOOOOO)
{music}
AHoooooooooo
Hey vicky won't you tell us true
how'd we ever get the bad luck to be stuck with you
Oh vicky can we say one thing
It's your super tall and uckiness
that makes us wanna siiiing
Icky Vicky ooo ooo
Icky Vicky ooo ooo
ICKY VICKY!
(Sorry I couldn't resist XD it's just such a fitting song)
Hina chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I think it is quite good and am looking forward to going on reading, so please keep on writing. But you should perhaps let sb. check your spelling from time to time.
WingedWandOnFire chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
U said u would shout me out!
I hate u now, ur giving me emotions!
And whats platform 93/4?
Update
And I know school has been tough, what with ur new science teacher cough cough
Why don't they recognize they're son
THAT IS SO SAD
Victoria is a spoiled rotten brat
I wanna see the Weasleys!
U r making this a romione fic, right?
Not dromione? Good I thought not.
May the bacon be ever in your mouth
PEACE AND UPDATE

WingedWandOnFire
bosk chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I'm not sure about anybody else but I prefer a good story over a fast one. XD
Jordana Babe chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Yeah I want to read more I cant wait to see what else you post I want to read more.