Reviews for Either the Best Thing for Her or the Worst
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 11/17
I loved this! Great idea, awesome parallel, executed well
AuraAuthor chapter 1 . 10/5
Love... Just love
snipandsnail chapter 1 . 9/17
love how their relationship change from coworker - lover, and how draco stand up for hermione. thanks author :)
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/14
Ok I loved that line from vampire diaries when I read it and even though that series got so convoluted and I moved on I love that line. I like how you applied it here. Great story!
qwertyuiopkjhgfdssazxcvbnm chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I absolutely ADORED this one-shot! One of the best I've ever read, (and I've read a lot of fanfics before I created this account, I SWEAR it :P)! Cute, magical, beautiful and elegantly paced. I loved the flow, the wording, and the situations you put the characters in. This isn't just a one-shot. This is a work of art! :)
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
nice
accia1199 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is absolutely adorable! I love it!
wordsaremymagic chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
lovely story, but this really bothered me for some reason. when draco is in the hospital, the unforgivable you are thinking of is imperio, confundus just confuses people and they do the opposite of what they meant, while imperio is like a person possessed, sorta.
creepymacaroni chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
im proud too! ive read stories similar to this but the way you categorized it is fantastic. i really love it and will surely go directly to my favorites. hope there is more to come.
GryffindorPrincess2233 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ahh I loved this soooo much! That is one of my favorite quotes from the Vampire Diaries! :) Wonderful story and so beautifully written!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
{grins} An excellent one shot. I found your stories when I saw a OUAT completed story from you. I'm glad that I found you either way. Good stories.

I did try to read the currently WIP time turner story, though I'm a bit lost on that one. If I ever see it completed, I'll check it out again. {Smiles}
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was such a lovely one-shot!
But you should change "baseball" to "rounders", which is basically the British game of baseball.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Total squee moment! I absolutely loved it like the fangirl that I am for Dramione ; ) Time lapses are so enjoyable to read in my opinion, especially in one long one-shot. And I do like how you used the quote : )
miel04 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
one of the best fics i've read. this is really sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was adorable! I loved it
though a confundus charm isnt an unforgivable its just crucio, imperio, and avada kedavra