Reviews for Either the Best Thing for Her or the Worst
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/16
nice
accia1199 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is absolutely adorable! I love it!
wordsaremymagic chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
lovely story, but this really bothered me for some reason. when draco is in the hospital, the unforgivable you are thinking of is imperio, confundus just confuses people and they do the opposite of what they meant, while imperio is like a person possessed, sorta.
greyskeyl chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
im proud too! ive read stories similar to this but the way you categorized it is fantastic. i really love it and will surely go directly to my favorites. hope there is more to come.
GryffindorPrincess2233 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ahh I loved this soooo much! That is one of my favorite quotes from the Vampire Diaries! :) Wonderful story and so beautifully written!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
{grins} An excellent one shot. I found your stories when I saw a OUAT completed story from you. I'm glad that I found you either way. Good stories.

I did try to read the currently WIP time turner story, though I'm a bit lost on that one. If I ever see it completed, I'll check it out again. {Smiles}
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was such a lovely one-shot!
But you should change "baseball" to "rounders", which is basically the British game of baseball.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Total squee moment! I absolutely loved it like the fangirl that I am for Dramione ; ) Time lapses are so enjoyable to read in my opinion, especially in one long one-shot. And I do like how you used the quote : )
miel04 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
one of the best fics i've read. this is really sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was adorable! I loved it
though a confundus charm isnt an unforgivable its just crucio, imperio, and avada kedavra
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww I loved every bit of this fic. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I like this story, it's quite funny, especially the last part between Ron and Draco, but there's one minor mistake in it: "Confundus" is not one of the unforgivable curses. Maybe you mean the Imperius Curse.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 1/22/2013