Reviews for The Chase
What.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
KangaRoo chapter 9 . 9/1
Ah, I feel the same way! I can't stand it when people ship characters with other characters who they most definitely don't belong with!
(NaLu for the win!)
KangaRoo chapter 1 . 9/1
Nice! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Good job
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 6/24
I'm only through the first chapter, but I'm already struggling to get through this story. It's clearly very popular and so I'm really going to push myself to read more chapters and see if I can get into this, but there are many grammatical and spelling errors that need to be taken care of. Primary of which are 1) the frequent switching between tenses between and even within sentences, and 2) the incorrect usage of "woman" as a plural noun. "Woman" is singular while "women" is plural, just like "man" vs "men". HOWEVER, I understand that this story was written quite some time ago and you've likely vastly improved your writing skill since then. Many authors choose to leave their older stories as they are, as a reminder of how far they've come, but considering the popularity of this story, it might be worth it to go back and make (at least) the easier edits. That way, many more fans can enjoy your work without being dissuaded by poor grammar. I look forward to the coming chapters and the hope of a compelling tale than can allow me to overlook whatever errors there may be.
Regardless, I don't mean to cause offense and I respect you as an author with a completed and highly acclaimed fanfic. Best,
M.C.
what chapter 37 . 6/9
YOU TEN WHAT HAPPEND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS DO WE NEED TO CALL CHILD SUPPORT!
for real chapter 35 . 6/9
Your not suppose to have sex when ur preggers
:O
TitaniaTia chapter 41 . 5/16
Okay, I had posted my review as Tia, but I changed my username. Once again, I love your fanfics. Nashi, Igneel and Luna are Natsu and Lucy's kids. Storm and Mika are Gray and Juvia's kids. Rosemary, Reiki and Gale are Erza's and Jellal's kids.
TiaTitania chapter 41 . 5/15
Nashi, Igneel and Luna are Natsu & Lucy's kids; Storm and Mika are Gray & Juvia's kids, Rosemary and Reiki are Jellal & Erza's kids and Gale is obviously Gajeel and Levy's kid.
Loved the epilogue. Finally done reading the Chase. You've done a great job, Layna.

Tia
TiaTitania chapter 13 . 5/13
I really liked the tension in this chapter. And of course, I would have said Yes if someone I loved asked me to marry him. And you are an awesome writer. Btw, Lucy's father's name is Jude not Judo.
WHO PUT THE ONIONS HERE?!
My, what? 3rd-4th time reading this? I FREAKING LOVE THIS! :P
PaintedBird1214 chapter 13 . 3/14
My god. If a boy proposed to me after two days of dating, I'd be turning that down in a heartbeat. Because excuse me but two days is TOO QUICK. I'd probably have a heart attack. Even just reading this makes my stomach twist in knots of anxious sickness and almost makes me wanna stop reading
Shrimpyb chapter 1 . 3/10