Reviews for The Chase
Usamaro chapter 1 . 2/25
There is a trick with your avatar isn't it? Lucy's arm is kinda weird here.. (but nice pisture...o_o)
Good story too. That's all read! XD
Juvia Lockser chapter 41 . 2/9
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ️
Nashi Igneel & Luna are natsu and Lucy's
Storm is mine and gray-sama's child
Gale is Gajeel and levy
Rosemary is Erza x Jelal
Don't know the others Oh but Mika is from Owari no seraph
runningwildandfree chapter 12 . 2/2
So far I have really enjoyed the idea behind your story. The pacing of Natsu's relationship with Lucy is pleasant and something different. We get to see a different side of both characters and a slow build up to their, obvious, relationship. It's witty, cunning, and honest. I like how the dialog stays true to their current situation and that the characters build to the underlining plot. However, there are many mistakes I'd like to point out. Mind you this isn't to downgrade your story and obviously this is one of your older creations. There are many incomplete sentences. I could point them all out but I am currently on my phone so this is not possible. Sometimes there your wording is off or your missing words. Whether this is due to simply typing too fast or not proof reading I'll leave for you to decide. Lastly, and this is throughout the majority of the story, you constantly switch back from present and past tense. This makes it difficult to follow the flow of the story. This pains me as you have created a masterpiece here. Normally, due to errors such as these, I'd stop reading, but I genuinely want to see where this story grows. I hope you understand that I'm pointing out mistakes that can help you grow as a writer. Other than thay, I am very happy with this story and your portrayal of all the characters. Natsu being aware and not oblivious is nice for a change. And although we know they will end up together, the slow build to the inevitable is immensely enjoyable.
LimJJ chapter 4 . 1/14
i really dont like a playboy natsu
suavespanol chapter 12 . 1/4
finallyyyy
suavespanol chapter 11 . 1/4
Happy is here to join the NaLu train
suavespanol chapter 10 . 1/4
o yes
suavespanol chapter 9 . 1/4
I'm glad you didn't make Lisanna a bitch.
suavespanol chapter 7 . 1/4
ooo damn Lucy's getting brave
suavespanol chapter 5 . 1/4
I'll admit that Natsu is really OOC but I love this fanfic so much ahh
suavespanol chapter 4 . 1/4
It's kinda Lucy's fault too though
suavespanol chapter 2 . 1/4
He's pretty damn persistent, but it got him what he wanted
suavespanol chapter 1 . 1/4
Oooo
andy24amk chapter 41 . 1/1
OMFG! I LOVE THIS FAN FIC! IT'S SO WONDERFUL! PLEASE GIVE WRITE A SEQUAL WITH NASHI AND LANCE!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
AHHHHHHHH! IM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH BUT THIS WAS AWESOME AND THIS EPILOGUE WOWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS! YOU ARE FOREVER AMAZING!
2,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »