Reviews for Light & Life
AnnaBanana90 chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Wonderful story! I hope you didn't drop it for good?
Teddy chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
I loved it! It was one of the best fics I had read until now. I love how you wrote Fili, Kili and Thorin. It's a very unique story. Is it Legolas who's coming into the next chapter?
Nenithiel chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
It was just getting exciting. I noticed it's been over a year since this says it was updated. Please finish your story.
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
This Story made laugh so much
icys chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I would love see you continue this story, because now the hobbit 2 is out and I really love your plot :).
kimberly chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
please oh please more! this story is so very GOOD!
SwiftArcher chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Keep going! This is a lovely story, continue to write it!
Ruby Red-ink chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Love love love this story! You write this characters so amazingly well, they just leap off the page, they're very authentic. I was so hooked on the story, I didn't want it to end! Please oh please update soon! Thorin has to find Fili and Kili!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Please update!
Gratia Astra chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I really REALLY hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's going so wonderfully! This chapter was great. It didn't seem rushed and I want to see more of your new characters. I can't wait for Thorin to find them. And just what are the Pikes going to be doing? Please please PLEASE update!
Nearing Midnight chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Sorry I couldn't review earlier, but I'll say this; this was an awesome chapter! I feel so sorry for poor Thorin, and also Fíli and Kíli. Please update soon, this was great! :)
Jules chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
This chapter was awesome! I love the character depth that you have added to Thorin in your story. I also love the expanded relationship between Kili and Fili. The scenes where the respective characters wake up was very well written. I'm really curious as to who the mysterious face will be, hope you write soon!
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Yay that was awesome! As for the character... Maybe it will be Bard? I really have no idea!
Jules chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
I love your writing! The style (language and point of view in particular) is fantastic! I love this fanfic! Please update soon! :)
rollwithbutter chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Proud!Fili! He's just a hop, skip, and jump from becoming vain!Fili :)

I do love your flow, and little things like "the small valley between his kneecaps."

Also, good opening with Thorin.