Reviews for The Last Part
Pol chapter 11 . 3/21
I cannot express how much I love this story.
Remember SOPA? They're acting again!

SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

Sign the petition on the White House Gov, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have until the 19th of March to gather all the signatures! We have to stop it! Let's fight together against SOPA!

Search 'Stop SOPA 2014' on google, create an account and sign! It doesn't take much time!

Let's try to protect our fandoms and our rights to write, draw and share our fanworks!
MarisaKateBella chapter 11 . 3/3
OMG. You did it again, this is absolutely precious. All of it. I love it. There are no complaints about any of it to be had here. Congrats on your fantastic piece!
Nikki chapter 11 . 2/16
Oh my god! This whole story was beautiful. I loved everything
jessi chapter 11 . 1/30
Great story! I liked it
cutiecat92 chapter 11 . 1/28
Is it bad that I kept bursting into tears while reading this? (thankfully I'm the only one up so no one saw :P)
It was beautifully written and would totally rate it a 5 star fanfic!
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
I absolutely loved this story, it's everything I love about Daryl's character. It's something I wouldn't even get mad at if it ended up happening in the show. However unlikely that it'll turn out that way.
Good job, a few little mistakes here and there but nothing to worry about, the story made me not notice most of them.
jxhide chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This was scuba wonderful story. Thank you for writing it :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
That was quite good :)

I was under the impression that eating or drinking anything with Walker blood in it made you get the fever, but your version sure was dramatic.
LuckyNumber1 chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
I hope this kinda goes like that in the actual show. That would be something to see. Well anyway, this story was amazing!
itsi3 chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
This was great! I really loved it :)
Crystal
syntheticaesthetic chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
DID. NOT. SEE. THAT. COMING. WHOA.
DarkAngelsShadow chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Very same song I sing to my son. Good choice in lullabies hon
i luv ewansmile chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Awww! I absolutely LOVED this story! Such precious! Judith is such a mini Daryl, too stinking cute. And the way he cares for her and how he paniced when he thought he lost her was precious. Fabulous job!
Usagi-chan123 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
I truly loved this story! It is really one of the best Walking Dead fics I've ever read.! You are really amazing for this story!