Reviews for Because You Never Needed One
astrakelly chapter 1 . 2/7
aww how sweet, and I can see that as being very cannon, makes sense.
wolfienjhoanfdwar chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was so sweet! Your writing is amazing!
timano chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
A beautifully-written story with a brilliant explanation-I do hope Steven Moffat's taking notes (not that we're likely to see the Ponds again, unfortunately). Better than just 10 out of 10 stars for this story-I'd rate it at least 15!
Shaka85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was so sweet! I LOVE their relationship , as friends, as family, and you were able to potrait Eleven's feelings and emotions magnificently. It was like see a regular sketch of the show to me.

BRAVO! *clapping hands*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Despite the fact that they were rather too OOC. This was sweet.
I always thought that it was good Amy and Rory didn't have their dramatic key giving scene because it just proved how much they trusted the Doctor and the Doctor and his TARDIS trusted hiim
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awww and good point! I hadn't even realize that! I like your fix.
trulymetalwings chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can't get over how much I love this. The bit with the Doctor blushing was so cute!
my1alias chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thank you for putting my feeling into words! This couldn't be more perfect.
Pretty Princess Lollipop34 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is brilliant. You're brilliant. I can't deal with this.
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
...I'd really like to know what would happen next please. Please...PLEASE! This is a story where they don't go off with the doctor but still have that lovey-dovey relationship with him. And River is in this too! So...I'm really craving more now...

Siblings
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is a completely plausible and lovely idea and definitely going to become my own headcanon for this situation. They are his family and always will be and I did wonder why they always seemed to have such an easy time with the TARDIS. Thanks for answering all my questions, some I didn't even know I was thinking about too.
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved it! I kept getting peed off that they didn't ever get a key, and even more when I saw Clara get one so quickly. But I love this. This just shows it perfectly. I think I'm just going to pretend this was completely true and they showed it and everything :) I think you wrote this well and got the characters all down very well, and did the threesome relationship in this case believably.
SebastienMichaelis'sdaughter chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwww! I love it! Its so sweet! I wish they'd have a part like this on the show!
RiddleMeThis17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
ASDFGHJKL'
ALL THE FEELS. ;-;
That was brilliant! Amazing! I loved it!
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was very sweet. Sometimes you need a sweet story with more emotion and a less literary feeling. You're right about Clara - she's growing on me, but she'll never eclipse the Ponds. Wonderful little one-shot.