Reviews for Not Alone
AstROnAut chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
Great first chapter. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next and who is her brother.
alittlefuckup chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
i think it would be interesting to write a story with a diff OC to be Chase's life force, it would be a complete AU from the movie, but maybe that's just me
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2017
Sam needs to stop flirting with Reid now that she's with Pogue. She's acting like Kate.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
No gi4l would just walk away after another girl kisses her boyfriend. That's bullshit.
Lisa Lloyd 1974 chapter 27 . 5/26/2016
Sorry I showed up as guess but I fixed it I hope, I'm the one talking a three way relationship with "Pogo~Ried~oc, so PLEASE cause its just YUMMY!...;)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2016
I really LOVE this story so very much, u r a WONDERFUL writer, I wish u would do another Covenant story but with Reid~Pogo~oc all three together... Yummy!..;)
MariSoLovely chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Omg chase is her brother ! My eyes almost popped out of my head lol
starsmina chapter 40 . 9/21/2015
I loved this story, it made me laugh, cry, and everything in between.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
You should do another pogue and of one. This one is also very good.
LunarMaiden111 chapter 40 . 12/6/2014
I LOVED! This fanfiction! :-) i theraly enjoyed reading it! It sucked me in instantly. You def have talent as a writer, i loved how you detailed it threw out and you did a great job with the covanat characters! Im def gonna check out your other stories! Keep up the great writing! :-)
Dncrnig4 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
I love this story! Please write another covenant story! Your such an awesome writer! Pouge/Oc stories are the best lol
bjq chapter 40 . 6/25/2014
awesome story
heartbreakerginny chapter 40 . 5/8/2014
This was an awesome story! It was very well written and I loved it!
bugathaMx chapter 40 . 4/30/2014
AMAZING! I can't believe it's over already! It was great I love the emotion you put into the story and how your characters never let each other give up! It's great! Please write a sequel! Oh and make those chapters as long as you want!
Reid4L chapter 40 . 4/29/2014
It took me three days to finish this story. I am not a Pogue fan at all but I actually thought he was good in this story. I love Reid and your definitely didn't disappoint me. Your chapters are really long but they have so much going on that it's worth the read. You probably could have made this in to two or three parts. I look forward to reading any other stories you post. Great job!