Reviews for Taken for Granted
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Please update soon! It was just getting good and Dean might have started to start dealing w/his feelings for Cas! He was messing up so bad it took a while for me to finish because I didn't want him to hurt Cas especially not irreparably. I really love how you did Gabe though and especially the Jonothan! I've never seen him in a fic before and now I wish he was in more!
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Super cute! I loved it! Please post the next chapter soon!
ChelseaxQ chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
This was just gold, really. Jealous Gabe and Dean, yes! Also I'm loving the John and Mary story, I love them so much. Another amazing chapter. Btw sorry that this reviews a bit late, my computer died last week and I've had to borrow my sister's.
Maknatuna chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Someone needs to whack Dean with a spoon on his head hahaha. Poor Cas, I want to hug him so much! Loved the way you described Dean’s emotions and how he was feeling in the beginning of the chapter. Hope you are doing well, hun! Love you a lot *kisses*
Ryane-Foxx chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Woman, how can you do this to me?! That's one badass cliffy and it'll kill me D: but alas, I love you! :D I could care less that the update is later than you wanted as long as your health is doing good and as always, I love your updates! I hope Dean has some sense knocked into him soon cause our Cas needs some serious love :( I feel so bad for him! :) but you still have me holding on by my fingertips, waiting for more goodiness :) this totally made my night, thank you!
sasukerules9 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
so good, want more
please post more, really good
dean is being a dick
Ryane-Foxx chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Ohmygoodness! D: first off, I hope your health is doing ok first & foremost, please don't get so stressed again! As for the chapter update, my goddess, you totally rock my world right now. So many emotions! I couldn't even give you a proper list if I tried. Chapter was exsquite, truly beautiful and I am in love with this story! I normally can't handle this much angst but you have me hooked deep. Cannot wait until you post more & again, take it easy; no more heartattacks!
ChelseaxQ chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Hey girl, it is so good to see you posting again. I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through and I really hope you're alright. And can I just say that waking up on my birthday to this chapter is like the best present ever. I don't even know where to begin, jealous Dean, kinky Gabe and so much angst. In other words, perfect. Also I think I just about died when a certain big sister was introduced. I don't think reading a fic has ever been this much fun, I'm all aflutter about it. :) I am uncontrollably excited to read more. Thank you so much for this brilliant story.
Maknatuna chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Heart attack? Are you joking? How? When? Oh boy, I am so glad you are doing well now and are back. Loved the chapter! Great writing as always. The only remark I have is , please make further chapters smaller :D 14 000 words per chapter for is monstrous :D *hugs and kisses*
kasey123 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Need more
ChelseaxQ chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Ahh so excited to see this updated. Can I just reach into this story and shake some sense into Dean and Cas because they're soo oblivious. Dean's ranting hilariously to himself and Cas is asking Gabriel for advice. They just need to talk toeach other. Also Dean and Sam's exchage was priceless as usual, and the way Gabriel talked about Sam was perfect. :) loved it.
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I loved this chapter and though Dean may have just been a tad bit off character it is totally understandable as he is coming to to terms that he actually cares for somone besides his brother. Oh and I loved seeing possessive!Dean :)
Maknatuna chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I am sorry for such llate review, hun. I was not in town and got back late last night. First of all, I am so glad you updated the fic after all the terrible things thanks to your comp :D Loved the chapter, great as always! I promise I will read your next updates as soon as possible *hugs and kisses*
anna3311234 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Dame! Wow...more...more...more..plz oh wow! I really cant wait for more things are starting to get interesting...
Sophie chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Really good chapter! I'm excited for the next one :) Glad you updated!