Reviews for The Hunt Begins
Okay, the thought of Ci'tde and Skl're picking on one another over the candy was freaking hilarious. I had to read it three times before I was satisfied.
PLEASE! I've read both stories! Please tell me you're working on the third installment! I am a seamstress; I will bribe you with a plushie if it'll help motivate you!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/9
Gonna save part two
K9Train chapter 3 . 3/4
'Terminator' is just so damn loveable, isn't he? Lord, he really took all the focus away for me, what a sweetie!
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
I absolutely loved this fic. I was upset when Chulonte died, I had hoped there was going to be more of him, but definitely fell in love with Ci'tde. I loved the scenery you put them in, it was very descriptive so I could really imagine their surroundings. I appreciated the character development, especially in Elaina. I loved that she was a flawed character and while she still had certain aspects that made her-her, she did over come obstacles that led to earning that blooded warrior mark; and she didn't have to become such a badass to do it either. The ending was bittersweet but fitting. I look forward to reading the next part to this story. Again, I loved this story. Great read!
Kim chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I really have to say, so far I HATE Elaina. Her character just *screams* bratty teen-age girl. Whether or not this was intentional, I don't know. If it was, you must be an amazing author because she is insufferable as hell. I'm looking forward to some time of character development, because it would be a damn shame if she remains to be a one-dimensional OC.

Your writing itself is well done, it's really just your OC that gets on my damn nerves.
sisterawesomeness chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
I just read this entire story and I loved it! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read your sequel.
NymphettEcho chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
Yay! I LOVED it :D *fangirl scream* Scar and Celtic are such hearthrobs! Thank you so much for your fanfic and for not only making both guys live, but also making it all so believable. I will continue on to the next installment of this epic tale. . .

Come back to me Celtic!
NymphettEcho chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Oh my ghoul xD I really love your story. I still can't believe Terminator is dead - or Hans as I called him in my head. The Crunch bar memory really stabbed at my heart. But the last two chapters have made me squeal and shout in laughter - I just had to comment :D Thank you for your hard work!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Before I begin to read, one question, is this categorized as bestiality? 'cause that shit aint pretty. (A joke, but still true) Anyway, this is a strange predicament, because, well, those aliens are kinda...human-like, I mean the Predator. They kinda are like humans. KINDA. But, well, meh, this seems interesting. F*ck, pardon me, morals. I like your writing style too. Your Oc is likeable and I can empathize with her. Being abandoned all alone in the dark is scary as f*ck. Again, sorry for my dirty tongue :D:D
AC01 chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Just finished reading this after three days of sneaking away during my empty hours. Where do I even start?

At first, I wasn't sure which direction this was going in, considering how atypical Elaina is in comparison to the usual female protagonists within the AVP verse on fanfic (Lex, aside). However, I found her to be quite refreshing, even though I occasionally found myself on two left feet when navigating around a few peculiarities that I suppose were intended to reflect her youth. Still, this made for an intriguing read.

My only real critique would address the pacing. Some parts of the side story seemed to drag on while the key moments felt a little too rushed and over far too soon.
That aside, I was able to settle into a more comfortable pace as the story progressed and am wholly glad that you decided to wrap things up nicely by the end.
With the promise of a sequel, that is (:
Thanks again for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I never get tired of reading this:) hope you update the sequel soon.
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Ooh there's purring...purring is good...very good :D So did he like it like it or is he just ticklish? lol. I've always liked the idea of Yautja being ticklish, but liking it is just as good ;)
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Oh I feel like a meanie for not liking his name now he's dead :(
Sinvisigoth chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
This story is damn near perfect. I love the writing and the character development, which is there even for the characters who weren't going to stay alive very long. I have to say, though, that I really hate the name Chulonte; it sounds like a French Chola/Cholo.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014