Reviews for The Hunt Begins
sisterawesomeness chapter 13 . 5/25
I just read this entire story and I loved it! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read your sequel.
NymphettEcho chapter 13 . 4/16
Yay! I LOVED it :D *fangirl scream* Scar and Celtic are such hearthrobs! Thank you so much for your fanfic and for not only making both guys live, but also making it all so believable. I will continue on to the next installment of this epic tale. . .

Come back to me Celtic!
NymphettEcho chapter 8 . 4/15
Oh my ghoul xD I really love your story. I still can't believe Terminator is dead - or Hans as I called him in my head. The Crunch bar memory really stabbed at my heart. But the last two chapters have made me squeal and shout in laughter - I just had to comment :D Thank you for your hard work!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 4/2
Before I begin to read, one question, is this categorized as bestiality? 'cause that shit aint pretty. (A joke, but still true) Anyway, this is a strange predicament, because, well, those aliens are kinda...human-like, I mean the Predator. They kinda are like humans. KINDA. But, well, meh, this seems interesting. F*ck, pardon me, morals. I like your writing style too. Your Oc is likeable and I can empathize with her. Being abandoned all alone in the dark is scary as f*ck. Again, sorry for my dirty tongue :D:D
AC01 chapter 13 . 2/11
Just finished reading this after three days of sneaking away during my empty hours. Where do I even start?

At first, I wasn't sure which direction this was going in, considering how atypical Elaina is in comparison to the usual female protagonists within the AVP verse on fanfic (Lex, aside). However, I found her to be quite refreshing, even though I occasionally found myself on two left feet when navigating around a few peculiarities that I suppose were intended to reflect her youth. Still, this made for an intriguing read.

My only real critique would address the pacing. Some parts of the side story seemed to drag on while the key moments felt a little too rushed and over far too soon.
That aside, I was able to settle into a more comfortable pace as the story progressed and am wholly glad that you decided to wrap things up nicely by the end.
With the promise of a sequel, that is (:
Thanks again for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 2 . 2/8
I never get tired of reading this:) hope you update the sequel soon.
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Ooh there's purring...purring is good...very good :D So did he like it like it or is he just ticklish? lol. I've always liked the idea of Yautja being ticklish, but liking it is just as good ;)
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Oh I feel like a meanie for not liking his name now he's dead :(
Sinvisigoth chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
This story is damn near perfect. I love the writing and the character development, which is there even for the characters who weren't going to stay alive very long. I have to say, though, that I really hate the name Chulonte; it sounds like a French Chola/Cholo.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Absolutely loved it! - Farmer
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Sister? No way... but than u kno me lol - Farmer
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
They better kiss soon :p
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I'm so tempted to skip to the end lol. The suspense is killing me! - Farmer
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Haven't read a book in so long... I remember now the frustration of how chapters are ended lol. - Farmer
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2014