Reviews for Love Remains the Same
ishita das chapter 4 . 3/28
Umm...de chaps were really cool bt u shud have made more chaps cz I want more!
This is a good story so far but really, two months? Can you speed up just a little? These excuses I'm getting tired of...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
awwww! That was adorable! I really hope that you'll update soon because I really thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
*getting that warm feeling inside* ahhhhh... *chu* ;D
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
This is awesome! I love the idea and I hope that you'll come back to this story soon! Need an update! ;D *chu*
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Hit me right in the feels!
Rhea chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Update please ! And I would love to see more of Nanami- Kuruma !
Quickslice chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Interesting.

I am new to Kamisama but I really enjoy the few manga chapters and anime I have recently read and watched, like in two days. Your piece is the first fanfiction I read when I search for a story to start. I'm not sure where you're going with this and I can't figure out the whole story line but I'm not complaining, I'm here to enjoy the works of writers like you. All the chapters so far are light and just sweet, like everyday life in simplicity but I really like the way it was written. As I am not done reading the manga and watching the anime, I cannot say anything suggestive for Tomeo and Nanami's relationship at this time other than to continue writing and try to finish the story. Maybe some fight scenes here and there, some angtsy feeling for both of them in the future chapters, that way the story would be more interesting. I read your AN saying you're open to suggestions, I might, once I'm done with the whole concept of the anime, at least. I need time to find out everything I could about it first. (Geez, I have a lot of FF stories and books lined up I need to review, heh!)

I'm enjoying the story so far, it's something new and different. I also appreciate that you've updated in May so I guess you're not abandoning the story, I'm glad. Thank you for sharing your works with us, I hope to see an update soon. Now off you go, type us more of the next chapter.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Nya Tomoe is jealous! hehe.
Ai Star chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Nice chapter though despite the writers block :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Love it so far!3 :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Awwww thts sp cute tomoe has thse cute feelings! Post soon
samanthaso.crafty chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
love it please update
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
I kind of wonder how it would be if Naname and Kurama end up together.
Rainbows and flowers chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
yay lol i cant wait for new chapter! make tomoe pay! make him super jealous like years later nanami moves out and tomoe gets really sad and he realizes his feelings and he discoveres that she is dating kurama so he has to get her back. lol its just an idea but i hope new chapter comes out soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »