Reviews for Love Remains the Same
tsuki-suna chapter 5 . 6/10
Woo love it keep it up
Trigzl chapter 5 . 5/24
Finally a fic that has Kurama in it for more than a sentence! I got this weird craving for a Kurama fanfic (preferably Nanami x Kurama) but alas, it seems that this does not exist and it made me upset! However, your story is good! So, even if she ends up with Tomoe, I still appreciate there being plenty of the pop star Tengu.
-Trigzl
NaginiFay chapter 5 . 5/22
I am glad you updated!
Ai Star chapter 5 . 5/22
Daaaw and funny
ishita das chapter 4 . 3/28
Umm...de chaps were really cool bt u shud have made more chaps cz I want more!
This is a good story so far but really, two months? Can you speed up just a little? These excuses I'm getting tired of...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
awwww! That was adorable! I really hope that you'll update soon because I really thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
*getting that warm feeling inside* ahhhhh... *chu* ;D
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
This is awesome! I love the idea and I hope that you'll come back to this story soon! Need an update! ;D *chu*
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Hit me right in the feels!
Rhea chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Update please ! And I would love to see more of Nanami- Kuruma !
Quickslice chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Interesting.

I am new to Kamisama but I really enjoy the few manga chapters and anime I have recently read and watched, like in two days. Your piece is the first fanfiction I read when I search for a story to start. I'm not sure where you're going with this and I can't figure out the whole story line but I'm not complaining, I'm here to enjoy the works of writers like you. All the chapters so far are light and just sweet, like everyday life in simplicity but I really like the way it was written. As I am not done reading the manga and watching the anime, I cannot say anything suggestive for Tomeo and Nanami's relationship at this time other than to continue writing and try to finish the story. Maybe some fight scenes here and there, some angtsy feeling for both of them in the future chapters, that way the story would be more interesting. I read your AN saying you're open to suggestions, I might, once I'm done with the whole concept of the anime, at least. I need time to find out everything I could about it first. (Geez, I have a lot of FF stories and books lined up I need to review, heh!)

I'm enjoying the story so far, it's something new and different. I also appreciate that you've updated in May so I guess you're not abandoning the story, I'm glad. Thank you for sharing your works with us, I hope to see an update soon. Now off you go, type us more of the next chapter.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Nya Tomoe is jealous! hehe.
Ai Star chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Nice chapter though despite the writers block :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014