Reviews for After the End
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMG. AHAHAH love it
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Yay! This is simple, straightforward, and cute-exactly what I needed after re-watching the finale.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh dear...wow...I..I think I'll...I think I..I..might cry...(sob).. well done..(weep) beautiful fic..(sniff sniff)..thank u...i wish suoh could have somehow been saved..how i miss him(breaks down)
Yaana chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great ending! Though, I feel it would felt more real if some parts were longer. Now it is a bit rushed.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
love it!
Xxkusari-tanxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Yes. YES. I love this ending.
The feels are all coming back to me though *sobs*
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
ajhdajsdhasdhasdk
OK. OK. OK.
This. This. THIIIIIS.
This is the ending I've been looking for.
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
I imagined every single part of this story vividly and clearly.
This totally cheered me up even more (even though I already am).
Kudos to you and this story! I hope GoRa/GoHands will mend our broken hearts in the damn season 2. And while we wait, I will hold on to this story with all my heart.
Thank you so much for writing this little piece of hope! :)
VampirMagier515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
More.
Gimme more, please. _"...
thunderstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awesome. Wish the ending could be like this instead. :D I think we're all just in denial, no? Nice work! Four thumbs up.
Paige Blithiar chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
MY LIFE.

MY FEELS.

MY HEART.

YOU HAVE RUINED IT ALL.

I LOVE YOU! *HUGGLES*

I'm gonna cry in the corner, now, mourning over the fact that this did not happen.

*Grabs Munakata!plushie*

Sobsobsobsobsobsoboosobsobso bsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsob sobs MY CREYS!

This review means I like it, by the way. It's wonderful. You were able to twist the mysteriousness of the magic in K to your favour without having to explain it all that much. This just shows your writing prowess.

Keep it up, my dear!

More Power To You!

-Paige

PS Should I mention the fact that the last scene reminds me a little of Romeo and Juliet?

MikotoReisi for the win! XDDD
bananas chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow, to the person below me, what a backhanded compliment _
I'M SHOWING THIS FIC AROUND BTW
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The fic is not a perfect piece. But it was nice. Yes, fix that ending.
Thank you for the work.
ablueberrynight chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
sobs sobs thank you for writing this. It did soothe my feelings. Sobs It's a nicely written oneshot, thank you.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this is cute and perfect and probably the only thing that has managed to cheer me up even slightly after the trauma of that episode so thank you!