Reviews for Undercover Disaster
EG chapter 14 . 4/7/2016
I really enjoyed this
peacerockgirl123 chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Omg! All of your Beauty and the Beast fanfiction's are fantastic! I've been staying up very late at night reading them! I just can't put my iPad down!
Emma chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
I really enjoyed reading this VIN and CAT to write more like this it was really nice it was but wonderful at the end love always win 1 26 16
Angel chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
This is a brutal story, but yet you can't write a little more love story.
Angel chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
I like this... Good 7 funny at the same time.
Cacosa chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I know that, long ago you wrote this story, but I found these days, and I have to tell you, that I loved!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
omg i love the story ! && lol old habits do die hard .. im 15 and i still suck my thumb :)
Azucar chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
I liked this chapter! This was so good it could be the spinoff for a whole other new story: )

Azucar chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Good ideas where the story was headed but I didnt like it.
Azucar chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
The last two chapters were great!

Azucar chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
really...they were in the shower in his room alone and tess decides to barge in with evan...oh no way! the story continues regarding the case but im very surprised at the characters.

Azucar chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
There were high points and low points
..im still reading but im not thrilled. Catherine is a professional and her co workers lack of trust was disappointing...Catherine's confrontation to Thomas was out of character for her...V was too quite by the sidelines watching C yell at Thomas...the temper tantrum and vasr throwing was again childish and awkward...and whats with all this funny business with the rolls...
Azucar chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
This was an outstanding chapter : ) You managed to let us know how V feels about C... his most honest feelings all while repremanding and telling E at the same time. Im glad the adult secure and confident C is back ... she was too childish in previous chapters and that with the overly gruesome crime scene left me with a bad taste but Im glad I kept reading this was an improvement : ).. The steamy kisses were nice too!

Azucar chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Oh it got worse! Uncomfortable chapter.
Azucar chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Very gruesome scene...seems way too overboard...and unbelievable...4 dead missing people unrefridgerated without local police involved...im not buying it...some facts are in line and others too fantastic to believe...story is quickly turning sour...if V finds time he'll try to help...what is he busy golfing? Strange...