Reviews for The Girl with the Smile
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
i lyk how bittersweet the is
Thulas chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
And it has closure with a beautiful song, love you for that :)
Thulas chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Omg this chapter had me crying I even have a headache. Oh my god my poor baby Paige she went through hell with this jerk Ethan. I hate Ethan and guys like him, I wanted Patrick to a lot more demage to his body I hate him. Patrick is a sweetheart I love their relationship with Paigey
MarissaRosa chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
OMG! Perfect song for the chapter!
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
yess I for one am very disappointed that you ended the story when it's a strong story full of possibilities,

I loved it, so please reconsider
MindFullofStories chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I love the story! I can't wait for more of yours in the future! :D:D:D

-Lil
pailypride chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
awe ok loved this it was soo cute!
loved em's mom in this and hanna at the end hilatious!
i think this chapter was really needed for the girls, just some easy going peaceful time before the next thing hits them.
Keep up the amazing work cant wait for the next post.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
i started reading this afternoon and didn't want to go to sleep 'til i read the last chapter. I realy realy love this story and of course even the other one "dark pradise". Hope you update both stories asap :) paily 4ever.
Gafan9 chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Cute chapter. I'm glad this isn't the end though!
cooljuli000 chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Paige is so adorable!
And thanks to your A/N I'm really scared now :D
saii79 chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Awweee Pam and Paige, motherly love at first sight. Paige makes her little baby happy and a better person, of course Pam loves her. I laughed and cried as I read their conversation. They're so cute and funny. And then when I thought this chapter can't be more perfect, Patrick and the girls arrived. Paige and Hanna at the end, so adorable.

Thank you my friend, you made my day witrh this update. :)
MindFullofStories chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
That was a great chapter. Well every chapter is great and they always make me smile! Maybe I'm the girl with the smile. Hehe.
Sorry I haven't been reviewing! I missed a lot of scenes gah!

I'm glad everything's doing better now. I love the group scene with Hanna being the third or fifth wheel and Paige being a gentlewoman [something like that]. I love the scene between Hanna and Emily fighting over Paige, it was quirky. I wish this story won't stop until the end of time!

-Lil
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Last chapter they get married in Las Vegas lol maybe
redgirl25 chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Everytime you review my story you accuse me of trying to kill you.. is this revenge or something? ssooooo cute! I'm glad this wasn't the final chapter either because I'm not ready for this story to end. And it's not over until i say it is ;)
Paige chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
I'm so happy this is not the last chapter because I love this story love Pam and Paige :) great update :)