Reviews for Love Like This
guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I read a couple of your stories and I swear you write one of the best hurt/comfort stories I have ever read so far. The pain you put in words feels so...raw that I can feel the very emotion you want to convey. Bloody brilliant!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Aww that was so sweet. I like how Harry slowly trusted Draco and how they came together in the end. Nice job. Check out my Drarry fics at this site. ; )
Alexander-Alfonz chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love this fanfic so much! It is one of the best angst/romance ones I've read so far. I love your writing :3
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
My heart. My heart. My Drarry-filled heart. This is the third story I've read by you, and so far this has to be the best. My poor, beautiful Harry. He doesn't deserve that.

Please do a sequel. It would make my day
E-Loveless chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Awwwwww, so fluffy! :D Poor Harry. :/ Thank you for sharing!
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I hate that you're so good at writing about pain. Because it hurts and is real and is heart wrenching. It's brilliant to read. But I also hate it because every time I find someone who's good at writing pain my heart breaks a little.
Anyway, this was sweet. I love it when Draco is this vulnerable, but I also love that you stuck to his character enough to make him hate himself for it.
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Truly cute :-)
emoinsanitygirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
you should make this a story
BritishEarlGrey chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I swear...*sobs* that was just...mind blowing. Beautiful. I can't think of a single thing that could make that better it was just...perfect.

Shan xx
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was beautiful. (Dear god, I sound so fluffly.) I have tears in my eyes now.
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww, that was just way too cute. Draco's definition of love was so sweet and the last paragraph was awesome. Great work!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sad story, good but sad. And I don't think the Dursleys were capable of loving Harry.
tella chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
that was fantastic, so beautiful.
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh. My. God. I'm crying. That was the most beautiful story I have every read... The tears are falling freely now... I absolutely thought it was wonderful and heartbreaking all at the same time. Amazing.
MalachiteKitten chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thank you very much for this. I'm the one that requested this fic in tumblr at 1 am. It was beautiful and well-written, and I thank you for indulging my not-so-secret love of Drarry hurt/comfort fics. So I again say thank you.