Reviews for Unexpected and Unintended
SelcouthRecidivist chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
I'm glad to hear that you're doing better and that you haven't dropped the story! I hadn't expected much after all this time, so I'm super excited to see where the story will go.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
meerkaat chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
How recently was this updated? Found this fic and I saw that it had been published a couple years but the update didn't have a year behind it. That means it was added to this year, right? I hope so. It's the first Hobbit fic I've read and I love it!
FantasyMind231 chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
You're alive :D :D :D :D :D You should have heard the sound I made when I saw that my favorite Hobbit fanfiction updated
LilliLily chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Lovely to have you back! When I got the notification for the update it was such a nice and welcome surprise at a boring day at work :) currently I cannot remember that much of your story, however I do remember that I liked it a lot, so am looking forward to re-reading it all in the near future, and will therefore wait to read this newest chapter until then. In the meantime please continue to update if possible, I will catch up very soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
So happy to have you back!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
AAAhhhhhh please continue! I'm dying to know what happens next!
IndominusFaith chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
AHHHH! I wanna know what happens! Please update soon!
Cestrenes97 chapter 11 . 4/22/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sdrlana21 chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
This story is unfinished and I wish you would continue I want to see what happens next!
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
Sigh! More than two years ago you updated this :(. So wonderful, I wish you'd continue! I'm guilty of taking long breaks with stories on here myself, so I sympathize. Truly. But, this is so wonderful! More please.
killthepain62 chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Oh! Drama time. Please continue!
SelcouthRecidivist chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Why is it that all the good fanfics are never finished?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
You should either update or give it up. This is mean.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
I wonder what happened to the half-hobbit in the Greenwood.