Reviews for Unexpected and Unintended
Sdrlana21 chapter 11 . 11/13
This story is unfinished and I wish you would continue I want to see what happens next!
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 11 . 6/3
Sigh! More than two years ago you updated this :(. So wonderful, I wish you'd continue! I'm guilty of taking long breaks with stories on here myself, so I sympathize. Truly. But, this is so wonderful! More please.
killthepain62 chapter 11 . 5/5
Oh! Drama time. Please continue!
SelcouthRecidivist chapter 11 . 4/19
Why is it that all the good fanfics are never finished?
You should either update or give it up. This is mean.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 3/8
I wonder what happened to the half-hobbit in the Greenwood.
CodeineScene chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Will this be continued? Because its a really good fic!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Oh my god you need to update! Pretty Please!
DecemberSnowfall chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
You should really update soon please, I'm anxious to see how everything unfolds. Especially Airemis and Thranduil's history and how Thorin reacts to it!
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
I bet that Thranduil offered her something along the lines of marriage (to him or his son, I'm not sure which) and Airemis clearly declined. But now, I can't wait for the next chapter to see what Thranduil will do when he finally sees Airemis again, like, is he going to keep her like a precious bauble (he does collect rare, unusual and unique objects, after all)?
hermonine chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
ahh must know what happens next with Thranduil and Airemis...sorry but I am big a Thranduil fan :P. Great story and looking forward to your next update so update soon!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I like your story! Update soon!
Mathematical Dragon chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter to hear about Airemis & Thranduil's history. I like the cousin you gave Bilbo. I hope you're recovered soon and have inspiration for many more chapters!
birdsflyaway chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Loved it
PJO-Blue-cookies chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
I love this story, please update soon.