Reviews for Neko Izaya
CAKE chapter 1 . 7/13
...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KAWAII!

*dies of blood loss*
Tetsu chapter 1 . 6/11
It wasnt bad but I thought that Shizu-chan hates Izaya ...
just kidding ...it was awesame ...I really envy you for your skills :c

btw sorry for this fucking bad english
awesomeapril880 chapter 1 . 3/1
Amazing!~
Melina Stoutt chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
That was awesome! Neko 'uke' Izaya is so kawaii.️
Kid Panther Lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
and this was also the first Shizaya lemon that I've ever read and is still my favorite of them all. Lovez your work, keep it up
Kid Panther Lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Being a cat lover myself, (as my name clearly/sorta states), neko characters is always my weakness. It's a wonder that I haven't broken my face with a smile by meow (XD I know, that was a terrible joke)
Tsundereneko88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Amazing~! 3 fan girled to the maximum. Which for me is visibly showing a smile, lol. People think that's weird... I don't smile a lot. Which means good job.
Sophia chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I loved it. Thank you for writing this. Meow;) thanks.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
It was great
cakeygumball chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Dont worry about it...i loved all the detail you had in it that really made it interesting! Maybe just... have it that it last a little bit longer or so? And maybe dont have it that ppl found out about it because i felt like that kind of ruined it for me. Other than that! Loved it! Best one i've read so far! Love it how it was very hardore
Mattychan69 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Bad?! God! I'm dying from nosebleed! Don't worry, I'll reborn just to read other shizaya fanfics... LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Omg I love you so much for making this. It was so HOT
Izaya Orihara chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I'm going to KILL her (revenge will KILL her only if she has something to black mail me back)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »