Reviews for Neko Izaya
Amazing!~
Melina Stoutt chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
That was awesome! Neko 'uke' Izaya is so kawaii.️
Kid Panther Lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
and this was also the first Shizaya lemon that I've ever read and is still my favorite of them all. Lovez your work, keep it up
Kid Panther Lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Being a cat lover myself, (as my name clearly/sorta states), neko characters is always my weakness. It's a wonder that I haven't broken my face with a smile by meow (XD I know, that was a terrible joke)
Tsundereneko88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Amazing~! 3 fan girled to the maximum. Which for me is visibly showing a smile, lol. People think that's weird... I don't smile a lot. Which means good job.
Sophia chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I loved it. Thank you for writing this. Meow;) thanks.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
It was great
cakeygumball chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Dont worry about it...i loved all the detail you had in it that really made it interesting! Maybe just... have it that it last a little bit longer or so? And maybe dont have it that ppl found out about it because i felt like that kind of ruined it for me. Other than that! Loved it! Best one i've read so far! Love it how it was very hardore
Mattychan69 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Bad?! God! I'm dying from nosebleed! Don't worry, I'll reborn just to read other shizaya fanfics... LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Omg I love you so much for making this. It was so HOT
Izaya Orihara chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I'm going to KILL her (revenge will KILL her only if she has something to black mail me back)
Hannahless White chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Absolutely amazing, I loved it! Kept me on the edge of my seat, Very exciting, and well written/phrased. One of the best from Durarara/Shizaya I have read! Wonderful job!
(Keep writting, I would love to see more of your stories. I reveiw thousands of Fanfiction and stories, to look for stories worthy to be publish on my Creative Story site, along with others! I am very interested in some of yours! Please send my an email if you would like more information Thank you!)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Ace. The best Shizaya fanfic i've ever read. Nothing else needs to be said. Thank you.
Misaki chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This was actually really good! Omfg you should /nosebleed starts/ make more lemon like this one.
i have no /dies from the nosebleed/ regrets.