Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
SideshowStarlet chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I'm loving this story! I didn't get a chance to review chapter three, though I read it a couple of days ago. That's an interesting A/N about Quidditch. I think I remember getting a copy of "Quidditch Through the Ages" for Christmas one year and reading about how the first seeker was some nobleman's idiot son who couldn't focus on the jobs a chaser, keeper, or beater would have. So, they told him to look for the shiny ball and made this job worth a lot of points so the son (and his family) would feel important... or maybe that was from a fanfic. Sometimes I get canon and fanon confused...

This chapter was great, as usual. I wonder how the conversation between Malfoy, Snape, and Dumbledore really went. I doubt Draco was pretending to be the Heir of Slytherin then. And if he was (hoping to impress and/or intimidate), I doubt either of them would be fooled. I wonder if Draco will grow tired of the notoriety of having everyone think he's the Heir of Slytherin, or if he will enjoy the attention.

Keep updating! :)
MYsweetAngel chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
:D great chapter! :)
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
So Draco tried to pose as Heir of Slytherin. That's bad idea if Tom Riddle finds out.
I wonder who is going to be petrified next.
Stromsten chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I have to agree with the AN, but Quidditch isn't really that bad - at least as a computer game :)
dracoqueen chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Very nice! I would hate it if the Malfoys were dark wizards. I'd rather they be grey wizards that were forced to be spies for the grey side. Lucius is forced to give ginny the cursed diary. Both the light and dark sides are hyprocrites! Harry should be the true heir of Slytherin and voldemort was just from a minor side of Slytherin's blood-maybe a cousin or nephew? Is Tracey Harry's blood interest?
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Let's hope Draco isn't going to be problematic because Flint made Harry a Seeker.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I wonder if Dobby will continue his attempts knowing that Harry is close to his Master's son and his meddling can be discovered.
SideshowStarlet chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Aaaawww! It's too adorable when Harry hugs Lucius! :) And, in the background, the reader hears Draco thanking his father in a more "proper" way. That scene was perfect!

Dang, Dobby dodged a bullet with Draco not wanting to bother his father with a claim as ridiculous as their house-elf visiting Privet Drive. It's very in-character for Draco to react like this, since in canon, Draco mentions to Harry and Ron (disguised as Crabbe and Goyle) that his father "has a lot on his plate." So that's pretty brilliant.

I wonder why Ron was being so nasty. Jealous of the attention Harry and Draco got, or maybe he sent Harry owls and was upset that Harry didn't respond? I think Ron would be more upset over the second thing, especially when he sees Harry hanging out with Draco and finds out Harry spent half his summer at Draco's house.

You did such a great job with the characters! Can't wait for more! My winter break ends on Monday. It'd be great to have another fantastic chapter to read at the end of a long workweek.
themockingjayxx chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Haha, aw I love the part when Harry hugs Lucius, it cracked me up! :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice to see Malfoy using advanced magic shoving that fat oaf out of the way
Ebony Scales chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hahaha, I definitely enjoyed reading that part. I loved your last story, and I'm rather sure I'm going to love this one as well. Looking forward to your next chapter!
themockingjayxx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nice start, love lucius malfoy right now! Can't wait for the update :)
SideshowStarlet chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved "The Slytherin Selection," and I am loving this story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how Mr. Malfoy will be portrayed in this fic. So far, he's awesome. I love what he did to Vernon- a totally in-character meeting between the two of them!

Though, it's a little strange that the blood wards didn't protect Vernon more, seeing as how Malfoy was a Death Eater. Is it possible that Harry would get blamed for the magic, seeing as it was performed at his residence, and he is the only magical person on record at Privet Drive. After all, Harry got blamed when Dobby performed magic. But, then again, I suppose Lucius Malfoy is influential enough to get Harry out of trouble either way.

I'm assuming that Harry will tell Draco about Dobby (just like he told Ron and the twins in canon). I wonder how the Malfoys will react to this news? Knowing that Harry's been warned about a plot at Hogwarts may require greater slyness on Lucius' part, or maybe the Malfoys could simply pass Dobby off as insane... he certainly acted pretty crazy. I can't wait to see what direction you take with this story. Favorited!
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
that was an awesome first chapter for this fic! :D
I really love where you're going with the story, and I think that the way you portray Harry is very real! :)
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18