Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Another fun one!
ReaderBot791 chapter 14 . 4/22/2019
Wooooo
ReaderBot791 chapter 3 . 4/22/2019
hmm, never thought of it as a symbol before... Good point tho
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 5 . 3/27/2019
Yeah just saying returning fire without looking is mostly to try and get them on the defensive while you find cover. It's a common thing in battle with most projectiles. So it kinda makes sense he has that "precedence" considering how many battles he was in.
PrincessMagic chapter 15 . 2/3/2019
Ooh! Brill!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 16 . 12/6/2018
Another great story
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 7/20/2018
I'm with your wife and so is my husband. give me cross country broom flying any day
time2read chapter 10 . 7/5/2018
great ch!
Sylphrena33 chapter 15 . 4/30/2018
Great job with this, I'm really enjoying this series. I really like how your Slytherin!Harry thinks things through and plans things out more before just rushing in. It's interesting to see how that changes the canon storyline. Looking forward to reading the next story. :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 14 . 4/30/2018
I really liked this chapter. I especially liked the way that Harry convinced the basilisk to listen to him instead of Tom Riddle.
Zann chapter 15 . 3/23/2018
I enjoyed it, as I did the previous story. I do have one question that is starting to niggle at me, however. Is this series ever going to diverge from canon? Yes, I know it techically diverged from the first chapter, but both first and second year have been essentially an abridged retelling of the original novels, just with Harry in a different house.

Yes, the who has changed a bit (example, Snape accompanying Lockhart, and Draco tagging along at times) and Harry's perspective has changed a bit (biggest effects so far being his fondness for Lucius and his inability to gain the Philosopher's Stone). Same end to Quirrelmort, same sequence of pretrifications, same basic conclusion to the Chamber (I think I get why you did it, but Tom one-shotting the Basilisk still feels like a major fucking cop-out).

You're a mechanically skilled writer, quite so in fact. However, this story is severely lacking in originality even for a HP fanfiction. I'll be willing to give third year a try, but my interest is waning at this point.
Monster King chapter 16 . 2/7/2018
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
I agree. Though if the points is higher even when the seeker caught the snitch,
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
I agree with you in some aspects on quidditch. It would be a much better game if there was a first to reach a set score rule, with no seekers.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2017