Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Anoni chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
I just love the subtle changes there are in Harry': character from canon Harry. Just saying.
Lickbiggles chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Wow you've out done yourself, your Harry is even more autistic than JK's, that's quite a feat. Why even put him in Slytherin if he's this dumb.
Lickbiggles chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
How is this even Slytherin Harry, he's a complete idiot. He let's people push him around like an autistic child.
Basker chapter 13 . 5/7/2017
*wipes away tears* freakin harry...
Snape is going to be ao pissed when he wales up. Lockhart got the best of him AND his two students went against his orders.

BTW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FLINT!
I keep forgetting to mention how funny I find that character. He's awesome!
Basker chapter 12 . 5/7/2017
Thia reminds me of the first part where Snape comments that Gryffindor's have crazy, impossible ideas and it takes a slytherin to point out the flaws and still accomplish it any way! Whooo
Basker chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
Does Pansy really like Harry or just his popularity and fame?
I quite liked Tracey Davis... she's a good person from what we've seen so far.
Basker chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
Draco is such a brat!
Basker chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
You rock Mr. Malfoy! :D
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
I have to say Vernon hanging from the chandelier was pretty cool. With the way you ended book 1 and began book 2 was great then lead back into the ending of the last story was interesting. I feel Mr. Malfoy gift to Harry is to show him that he deserves more then he has ever received from the people who have been raising him. Harry discovery of who Dobby master was is going to be interesting to see what else happens.
ghostmarine51 chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
It's a okay storie but I extremely hate how fckn pathetic and stupid your harry is it's really iritating
ARandomReader chapter 15 . 3/13/2017
Great job. I think second year Harry in Slytherin stories are better than first year naturally because of the issues it brings up with Slytherin in general. However, I think you also got much better as a writer. I liked the first story because it seemed to be a realistic take on Slytherin Harry and I enjoyed that. But this had some truly great moments, especially near the end. Harry and Ron going to Snape and his great line followed by the great moment of Lockheart narrating after he stunned Snape, both perfect. I think most Slytherin Harry stories that reach the chamber have Harry control the basilisk in some way but the way you did it with Harry cutting himself showing he had Slytherin blood was great. I am enjoying how you made cannon characters and Tracy who is basically your OC went from one of the weakest parts of your first story to a character I am interested in following. Great story with a huge improvement. If this keeps getting better this series might be my favorite fanfiction ever.
ARandomReader chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
I planned to wait until the end of the book to comment again but something in two chapters in a row caught my eye. A pet peeve of mine is your definition of pureblood and it is something that appears on many fanfictions. The idea that a pureblood is someone with no muggle grandparents but the rest of the family tree doesn’t matter. For example, Harry and Ginny’s kids being purebloods because all four grandparents were magic users even though Lilly was a muggle born.
However, I double checked and the cannon definition of a pureblood is someone with no muggles or muggle-borns in the family tree at all making their blood completely pure of any muggle blood. Of course, this criticism is probably useless as I would guess I am not the first to point this out as this story was finished almost four years ago. But I am annoyed by it because many authors use this definition to justify Draco’s or even Voldemort’s ideas of pureblood supremacy. However, from Tracy’s comments, it seems like I have nothing to worry about.
Except for that, I think this story is even better than the first one, the characters and situations are more fleshed out while still staying true to what I liked about the first entry. So despite my long winded but relatively minor criticism a very good job. You have me hooked.
ARandomReader chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
I enjoyed your author's note. I always just thought it was simply a case of making the main character the most important player but I like the metaphor especially for the seventh book with Harry looking for Horcrux's and Voldemort looking for the Elder Wand.
StoneTheLoner chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
This story genuinely sucks. I'm going to look for a better Slytherin Harry story to erase this one from my memory :)
StoneTheLoner chapter 10 . 2/26/2017
Seriously, why do you have a hard on for making this Slytherin Harry friends with all his canon friends?
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »