Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Mystic the Kitsune chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
Love the concept but it really just feels like were going through canon with harry as a slytherin not much change at all.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
This is a shit chapter to be honest, a scimitar wielding voldy is waaaaay to fucking much
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
bahaha nice one
DreamMarvel chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Big fan of your series here, rereading what you have for the third time waiting on updates. just want to say they are extremely well wet written and I think that they are very accurate to how the characters would be like. Great read and very enjoyable.
turtlepearlove chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
Another brilliant piece of work. I am at awe at how you've twisted the canon just enough to add dimensions without taking away from the story. I am eagerly moving on to the next story without giving it a moments rest because I've become that impatient!
FotoDi chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
That was a really good scene between Flint and Potter.
gravityfeelsx chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
whoo damn lucius what a savage
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Evie shadow here and I love your story so far. I don't know of you still read reviews so I am just going to hope that my questions are answered in the next chapters
Dragonhitter chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Yh I know you've written many books in this series past this stage and so a review on this story is probably not important, but really, I rather let you know what a fantastic job you've done with the first 2 books instead of waiting until I've finished the entire series! So: fantastic work! I can't wait to see how your writing has developed
Yenaya chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
D'awww, Harry is so freaking adorable!
CHAMPO chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
lo
tneha chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Haha! Draco's reaction was pretty funny here. Would Harry ever confront him over the term mudblood? I mean yes he's only 12 but maybe later?
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
I think this is actually a large improvement over the 1st series. There is more story, less plot summary. There're more grammar/spelling mistakes but I can pin that on the story length increasing. One of the main problems is that this Harry seems way less mature in some points and way too mature in others. This Harry seems to be all about being Gryffindor-ish during situations which call for a hero and being Slytherin-ish in those that require critical thinking. You also seem to have a habit of just dumping out points to Gryffindor and Slytherin in both this and the first story. Meanwhile, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are nonexistent.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
sooooooooooooooooo good
Sortinghat chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
As I said in my earlier review this is still mostly canon Harry. I wouldn't really call this an AU fic. You've obviously never read any AU fics.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »