Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin
Suicide Forest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Indeed.
NamuNamu chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I like your Tracey a lot (she's very different), but she reminds me in some ways of certain versions of Luna Lovegood. Would like to see your Luna Lovegood to compare.
NamuNamu chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I feel like quidditch would be fine if the Snitch were worth zero points. That way the only purpose of catching it would be to end the game, and so it would be strategically important not only to catch it, but to catch it at exactly the right time.
Accidental-Ducky chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Another fantastic book!
W1ckedF1ction chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
As an athlete, I have to agree with this. In my chosen sport of basketball, I feel that pro teams nowadays (hell even the teams in the local leagues I play for) are much too focused on finding that 1 (or 3) superstar player, and riding him to victory (innuendo fully intended)

Oh I like you
WordySmith101 chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
I read your first three books in one night. The second happens to be my favorite. Love it. You are a good writer. If ever you have other writings that are not fanfics, I would love to read it. _
Gracfully chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
like how everything described about what happens in Chamber
Gracfully chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
:) like it very neat
Gracfully chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
so very neat this here is
shadespace chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
wow, great chapter but, i wish harry had got to kill the snake if not keep it as a pet
shadespace chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
wow they got an adult to help them
shadespace chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
when is harry going to blow up at draco like he did this chapter about him being a bully?
shadespace chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
yeah but the pairing of hermione and raco is a stupid one that i personally hate, thats why i won't read love in a tie of the zombie apocalypse
shadespace chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
of course malfoy will play to the rumors to get himself more fame lol. you know it's annoying that harry sees that he is friends with a bully but he doesn't try to talk to draco about it. and it also sucks that harry isn't friends with the twins
shadespace chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
interesting, but harry's relationship with the malfoys will greatly change when he learns that they serve the dark lord who killed his parents
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »