Reviews for Agent 47 vs the Third Reich
Polyblank chapter 2 . 5/23
This entire story looks like it has been writen y a six-year-old, but it's hilarious nevertheless.
A Person chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
English isn't your mother tounge, is it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is the worst fanfiction I've ever read. Sure, the idea is good, but the writing is horrible and the grammar is pretty much non-existent. How old are you? 10? Because ten-year-olds write like this.
Drew chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hi. I saw this story, and figured I'd give you some advice.
This is a good idea, but could not take place. For one, if 47 succeeded in killing the Fueher, then it would create a paradox right there. In this reality, Adolfo Hitler has to die in his bunker on April 30, 1945. Making this not happen could destroy this reality, and essentially bring up another one. Thousands of men would still be alive, and the weapons we know today, which had their origins in the fear of Hitler, would probably not exist.
Now. I love this story. I'm just pointing out a technical flaw in this...Please don't hate me ;(
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
D4nP0tter chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Wow, it was, erm...concise. And with rather a lot of fantastical elements. My advice would be to gain a greater grasp of the English language before attempting other projects. But the storyline was certainly intriguing, if a little wacky and out there!
Anon chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
That was retarded as shit.
loudchai chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Wow. What a rollercoaster. I laughed, I cried, I screamed, I was in a glass case of all these emotions and more. This fic was pure genius. Please, dear writer. Submit this to Del Ray. I insist that you become the official Hitman franchise writer.