Reviews for Angels
mayling338 chapter 23 . 1/2
Hope you did well on your exams!
Great chapter! Can you post the next chapter soon?
(barely contain my excitement) :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Love the story! Although I suggest you find a beta to help make the story more smoother and easier to read. I really enjoy the plot though. Having Ryoma be a young angel and the others be Seraphs is a great idea :) Good job with character personalities too. I do feel that Syu is a bit too playful sometimes, maybe have him be a bit more quiet sometimes? Despite what I'm saying, I do love your story and can't wait to see where it's headed next!
XxKirizakixX chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
So awesome!
madworld27 chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
I see no mistakes in continuity. Can't wait to find out what happens next! (Waiting for the cute love scene of all the lovers attacking Ryoma: every detail... XD) Please update soon. :)
music.ecxstasy chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
Please do update soon. Totally looking forward to reading more :)
ShadowCat1214 chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Well as long as you update, I'm fine with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Please continue. I love this series. The characters are realistic and the idea of angels is fantastic!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
Please make another chapter quickly!
SagenWarrior chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
love your fic i like explicit.
Millenium Snow chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
I love this! My premonitions tell me some of the 5 might appear :P
mei101 chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
Please Update! I love this story too much for you to stop now!
Yuu3 chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
While I don't think it's too cliche, I can't help but think "Sheesh girl, ya can't do anything to save ya lover-boy, ya can't see and ya weak yet ya expect to destroy something? Much less ya protector and an angel? It's not even hilarious any more."
Yuu3 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Hmm, lets see. On the left foot, an ankle bracelet; earring on left earlobe; a ring on the right middle finger; a bracelet on one of his wrists, along with marks on his neck (my personally favourite); a double-edged sword; and a necklace. Ehehe, I love these little gifts Ryoma gets. In fact, I'm jealous- these are exactly what I wanted to have from a lover.
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Ooowww! Finnally! #jumping in excitement# Waiting like a whole forever to this update.
Please continue!
And don't be late again. T.T
Don't kill me with curiosity.
Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
RyomaLovers chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
what just happen O.o anyways update soon