Reviews for We like it when we're spinning
Lou chapter 1 . 3/28
Love it :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/28
Great read.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was cute and sweet and still very much Klaus and Caroline. I liked it. And yes, Klaus was a bit different, but hey, he is mortal here, so it goes with the territory. Anyway, well done.
annapung chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
sooo so good :)
michaela88 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was so good I can't even. You made me lose my ability to even.
Perfection, you darling soul you, perfection.
mawwaw chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I loved this! You're such a talented writer and I love reading all your one-shots!
LDR chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Seriously?! This was incredible, wonderful, beautiful, amazing, oh did I mention freakin' INCREDIBLE? I never read human!Klaus fic before. And to me human!Klaus version seemed so weird and extremely hard to read (and write) but no. You of course with your magical ability changed my perception and made me well up while reading it. Wow, I am in awe. This was mind blowingly good. I love every single paragraph, dialogues, words...every single thing about it. The title is perfect too. The fact they are lying on bed holding hands while pretty much tip toeing their relationship gave me so much feels. But you had to triple that when Caroline confesses her feelings to Klaus and my baby cries. I can so relate to her, it made me teary. I can go on and on about how perfect this was and how it is without a doubt one of my favourite fic of all time (not just in TVD fandom) but I will stop because I feel like I am rambling and annoying. I love that you captured Caroline and Klaus in loving, sweet yet angsty way that is still in character. And how Caroline is scared for vulnerable Klaus and the fact that it effects her made me go weak in the knees. This part made me laugh (while having tears in my eyes):

"I have no intention of sleeping with you until you regain your supernatural abilities, besides. I was promised hot hybrid sex, and I won't settle for anything short of that."

And the last part where Klaus tells Caroline about why he loves her:

"I'm serious, love. You're not tainted. Your smile is not a mask to keep the darkness at bay. There is just no darkness underneath your light, Caroline, none at all. And yes, it will be there, eventually. The darkness. I can't promise that it won't, but—" he smiles, his hand finding her cheek once again—"I never thought, not once in my life, that I would be so lucky so as to be given the chance of having someone like you in my life."

You had my heart in your hand. Right there. So congratulations. xx
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww... this was very good. I like the entire scenario and their talks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
P-E-R-F-E-C-T
xXGh0stXx chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh god, human Klaus. It wasn't that OCC you know, I found it to be a perfect amount. He usually has his tender moments with only Caroline around anyway so you can blame it on that. But the one problem I have with this now is I seriously like 100% wish this wasn't just a one-shot because I want to read more about it! It would be interesting to see how they find a way to put him back in his hybrid-ness aha. Also, I know this is a late review so sorry about that part, aha.
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
lovely
thefrenglishgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved this piece! I can totally see something like that happening on the show. HumanKlaus was not OCC at all to me. Thank you! :)
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well, fine—but Caroline has no intention of going down alone, in whatever this thing between them is. No way in freaking hell.
a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i liked it..and Klaus was very vulnerable when we saw him being human in that 1 ep, so this didn't seem OOC for me..and no character can be OOC in a fic, b/c you're not the writer of the show, you're writing your own thoughts and view on the character
LorenaLaufey chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OCC or not, I find this incredible!