Reviews for Never Give Up
Dragon Slayer 's Girl chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I love this story! Nice work.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
This was absolutely amazing. I couldn't put it down. You are very skilled as a writer. The plot was epic and Kotetsu and Barnaby's relationship was so realistic. Five stars, for sure!
AsuraChan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I just saw I haven't reviewed.
Your story is really awesome. I read it a few months ago and remembered it now.
I was nearly frustrated when I didn't find it.
Now I did find it and will reread it!
BelleBeauty2694 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
This was so freaking cute. I don't have enough words to express how much I loved this story. )
anonymousfan chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Squeee! I love how u made their relationship slow and sweet- too many people just rush things :P
Vega Nightshade chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Brilliant! :D
BW chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
OMG!
You really wrote a fantastic fic!

I fucking love the idea you restored Kotetsu ability that because Bunny sacrifice. And how Kotetsu move to him! It is so lovely and convincible!

And Bunny such a gentleman! He wants the whole Kotetsu as long as he could but not only the temporary affectivity by grateful... so he tried to give Kotetsu time to think/regret even escape.

I love your Bunny so much!
Also the never give up Kotetsu!

I read the 10 chapters in once and deeply appreciate you wrote and finished it! It is the wonderful Christmas gift to me!
your dragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ah, here it is! I absolutely adore everything about the boys and this fic, from beginning to end, and am so happy you added it here. When you were in writing process and sharing excerpts I was so excited, but after finally getting to read months back in its entirety, well, that was Heaven! All I have left to say is "mine". xD