Reviews for Fatherhood's Fight
Aww that was a sweet ending!
fuzzy bunny chapter 10 . 2/15
ok there is a line where Dick whispers Batman but then why is there an exclamation marque
fuzzy bunny chapter 5 . 2/15
so original, there is en episode where the joker does this to Tim the third robin. so your "mad idea" as you call it has already bin taken
Hannah chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
I love it! Don't really have much else to say...except that I want more fics w/ bad Robin things!
Alexis Night chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
That was amazing! Batman wins, yet again! I love protective daddybats, and boy was he pisses! You don't mess with his baby! I love the box note. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?"
Alexis Night chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Yup. Dick's a bat alright! This story is total insanity! Of course, that's totally joker's style!
Alexis Night chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Oh my god! It is insane! Joke kidnapped Dick because he wanted to be a father! But why Dick?... I guess I should get reading and figure it out!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
It was interesting...and Harley Quinn acting almost like a real mother...covering up the SOS so Dick wouldn't get found out and punished. Not to mention that ending brought tears to my eyes.

If you are serious about wanting to correct the typos in this PM me and I will go though and PM you a list. It is very good for a first fic and with the corrections I say great. As it is the story gets a 10/10...but with the typos at the time of this review...8.5/10.
animal freak17 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
AWESOME!
another robin fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
KiDDo, I don't know if you'd even check up on a fanfic that you made so long ago but, if you do, I wanted to point out my favorite parts of it. # 1;NO TIM DRAKE! Thank goodness! # 2:It was one of my first, and favorite fanfics. I don't know if you really care,but it's absolutely on my list for favorites! # 3:IT IS SO ADORABLE! I'm always into the (batman) father/ (robin) son relationship! NOT SLASH! NO WAY! ( IF you're getting tired of reading, you can stop.)But, my favorite parts were when Bruce came home and Dick hugged him! When Dick told Joker that Bruce was like a father to him, right in front of batman! When Joker called him son and he got angry.(That's also why I like Slade and robin apprentice stories.) The whole story was absolutely touching, cute, and breathe taking! If you're ever planning a new robin father/son fic, I'm there to review! -Robin fan out!
uss-apple-pies chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Love it!
Princess613 chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Not bad for your first fanfic. Check your spelling as you write. I find that works best for me.
Princess613 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Nutty. But then, the Joker is.
Princess613 chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
I'm not too sure. All little girls want to be mothers, but I'm not sure boys feel the same way.
Princess613 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
How did the Joker manage that one?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »