Reviews for A Chocolate Factory?
Linkwonka88 chapter 62 . 11/24/2016
Wow the last 2 chapters blew my mind away and love you epilogue it was Amazing can't wait to read other stories you write
Sonny April chapter 62 . 11/23/2016
That was such a good epilogue. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. I can't wait to read whatever you have planned next!
Turrislucidus chapter 61 . 11/22/2016
Hansard is definitely proving to be someone worth his salt, and Charlie has already learned valuable lessons, having nothing to do with candy-making, from Mr. Wonka: just ask Sarach.

Charlie may have had a long couple of days, but we've had a long, wonderful story. The only good thing about seeing it end, is knowing the author is out there to write more stories in this wonderful genre. I look forwards to the promised epilogue, and also to your next story.
Sonny April chapter 61 . 11/21/2016
I can't believe this story is already done. You've done a really good job writing it. I can't wait for the epilogue to see all the loose ends tie up.
Turrislucidus chapter 60 . 11/16/2016
There is a certain joy in the finishing of a rough draft... and Grandpa George is a wise man.

It would seem that what Love is, is still a question for the philosophers. Darn. I was hoping Charlie would figure it out; perhaps Sarach, on account of his near death experience, knows.

But Charlie and Sarach know one thing in common: how quickly and irrevocably one's life can change: the one for good, the other for ill. Charlie found a Golden Ticket, and the world opened to him; Sarach stepped outside, and the world closed to him. It is curious to reflect that such trivial events can usher in such large consequences; and yet, it seems to be the way the world works, more often than not.
Sonny April chapter 60 . 11/3/2016
I hope all goes well for Charlie meeting Sarach, and I hope Sarach will get better. Sorry, I know this review is kinda short.
Turrislucidus chapter 59 . 11/1/2016
Thus are the strange outfits explained. An interesting explanation; it makes me hope that at birth—as Hansard brings that up—that these bone spurs are undeveloped.

Joe and Charlie, thick as thieves, sharing their love of all things Wonka, until, that is, they meet Mr. Wonka. And then it's Joe crying: "It's him or me", with bitter strife the fallout. Did Charlie and his grandpa love each other before? Was their closeness an illusion? Were they just making the best of a bad situation: passing the time together, in a diverting way? Do they love each other now? Whatever love is, it seems to step easily to the sidelines when human foibles exert themselves.

It is difficult to know what to make of it all. I'm looking forward to seeing what Charlie makes of it all. This talk of this first draft is mighty tempting.
Turrislucidus chapter 58 . 11/1/2016
A stranger in his cups, looming on the path, laboring to find medical aid for a labor? Then loath to let Charlie leave, when Charlie obliges him? That is bizarre. The question might well be, when Charlie, returning to the Factory, relates this tale, will Willy let Charlie leave again? Will Charlie's family? He may never return; held captive by lunatics.

Mr. Dahl described Charlie as an ordinary little boy, but I think he is wrong. Young Mr. Bucket has an extraordinary talent for drawing to himself high adventure. A talent indeed, for being in the right place, at the right time: one chocolate factory, and adventures such as he's had today, say it is so.
Sonny April chapter 59 . 10/16/2016
Well, we got some interesting background information on the Oompa-Loompas in this chapter. I always thought their weird hips were part of their outfits, so it's interesting that you interpreted it as actually being part of their anatomy.

Hansard definitely provided the most developed definition of what he believes love to be, and it's good to see Charlie finally start his essay on the subject.
Linkwonka88 chapter 59 . 10/16/2016
Wow beautifully written I hope there is more I missed the last chp cos I was at my gram mamma house and there was no Internet for while
Turrislucidus chapter 57 . 9/11/2016
I reckon Charlie's not the only one pondering what love means at this point. I'll look forwards to reading what they each come up with, the one moving a river of chocolate, and the other a river of information.
Linkwonka88 chapter 57 . 9/10/2016
That was amazing chapter an Gene Wilder a.k.a Willy Wonka! Can't wait for more
Turrislucidus chapter 56 . 8/22/2016
Tis strange that Charlie's worry of not having enough to eat is replaced by Charlie's worry of having too much to eat. Whether he should ask or not worries him, causing worry around him. I worry that worry, in what should be a comparatively worry-free zone, defines him. Charlie carries inside himself what he needs to put down, and the tension of it permeates everything he does. It permeates this chapter.

Dear Mr. Wonka for trying to lighten the mood, with his multiple choice answers, and how like him to tackle the question that way: using multiple choice, like multiple flavors: pick one, any one, pick the one you like... It's all the same to him. And yet Charlie insists: Which flavor would you pick? And that insistence, transcending worry, leads to some powerful emotion...

Gosh darn good chapter going on here! I'm looking forward to the next.
Sonny April chapter 56 . 8/22/2016
This was another great chapter. I hope Charlie was satisfied with the answers Wonka gave him. It makes me wonder how many of these responses he's gathered he'll actually use for his report. Maybe he won't use any of them and instead will think of his own definition of what love is? I don't know, but I look forward to the next update.
Linkwonka88 chapter 56 . 8/21/2016
Whoa Charlie hit the nail on he head when he answered Willy's question about love and yes I did read "the Move" and so far I'm lovin' it and that does portray Depp Wonka very well and you are portraying Wilder Wonka very well in this story... Have a great day