Reviews for The Kazekage's Bodyguard
rose of tears chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Please more, I already read it 12 times because it is so good ')
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Midnight chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
You did it again, you pull me into the story and then strike when I know I can't turn away. I was very emotional and close to tears by the end of this chapter. You're doing an amazing job!
lightning chrome chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
oh i like your fic si much. And i like your mm habit maybe.. ur interesting! hinata and lightning they are similiar
Argentum Famulus chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
This story and the plot is absolutely fantastic! :D Marvelous work! However, might I recommend for you have your stories beta-ed before posting them. There are a considerable amount of errors, some that made me giggle (only out of immaturity, I promise) however it might be taken other wise by other readers. I always look forward to an update on this story! Brilliant work. :) Hope you consider my suggestion. I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Hope your studies go well.

Gena ;)
MysticN1ght chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Tell me, is one month soon? Please update!
GaaHina4LIFE chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
AH! Awesome! Gi' me more please!
PandaLover chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Ahh this is sooooo lvely and romantic! I want more! Gaara and Hinata are so cute! Please update as soon as you can! I love this and I can't wait for more!
Midnight bluestream chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This entire chapter I was smiling at how sweet and entertaining it was, then right at the end I had tears in my eyes!
Very interesting story, I look forward to the next chapter.
FairyLullaby chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I almost cried! What an amazing chapter! It was very romantic and Neji... I think I felt my heart stopping there for the moment! What happened to the Hyugas and who the heck is that fucking bastard that after Hinata's parents he killed Neji? He's going down!
lightnign chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
very nice...
waiting new chapter
FairyLullaby chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Oh I like it so much! I once read a GaaHina fanfiction that portrayed Hinata ass the ruthless bodyguard of the Kazekage as she was sent to Suna by Tsunade because she was causing trouble. The Hinata in the other story had suffered because of the death of her teamates, but that Hinata was 'evil' and a troublemaker when yours is a drowned in pain young woman who was unlucky enough to see her father being killed right before her eyes. Your Hinata seeks for revenge while the Hinata in the other story was just trying to reveal her pain and find love once more. The way you portay Hinata in your story is wonderful and I simply don't understand why you don't have more reviews. You give us a Hinata who is much stronger than she used to be, a Hinata who killed Sasuke Uchiha during the war and thus Naruto and Sakura ended up hating her (I mean WOW!), which makes it all so much more realistic and beautiful. Gaara on the other hand is just like he should be like in all the stories that have him as the main protagonist. He is the Kazekage and he is so used to everyone following his orders and fearing ever since he was a child due to the demon he used to have within him, that when your all changed Hinata shows up she leaves him speechless and troubled as he cannot understand how someonw like her can exist (in a good way ). That's why I'm already in love with this story and this couple! Just awesome and cute and funny and dramatic and emotional and and and and...
Not to mention the bath scene when Hinata almost drowns- it left me breathless!
Please keep going and update as soon as you can. You are doing an amazing job and I have a feeling that the chapters that are bound to follow will be even more exciting. I also think I've figured who the murderer is but I'm not going to spoil it to the others-lol!
Hope to see another chapter up soon!

Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Ooooooooooooo this story is awesome! I love how it's going! Please keep it up ;)