Reviews for Ear Pulling
Victoria chapter 2 . 7/17
Loved it! This was so sweet and funny and I really enjoyed this! And it started to make me think; don't you think it would be interesting if you wrote a story like this where we get insight on InuYasha's demon, human, and hanyou point of views, but with his pup? Like say if he had a daughter, and as he sees her grow up, his demon and human sides contribute to her life and hold intence fatherly pride and protectiveness of their little girl? I think that would be adorable and funny! ;) I would love to read a story from you like that it's totally fine if you can't, and if you can't, would it be alright if I wrote a story like that? It's just that it would be inspired by your fanfic here, and I don't want to feel like I'm stealing from you.
platinumfanfiction chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
i want to learn dog lingo. that would kinda cool
EmmaMine chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Omg loved it! Please do more like it!
Cutepuppy01 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Dam! That was a great story! Man, it was cute. Yet so short, but I think that might have been a good thing. All good stories can be short. It just makes the reader want more of that authors writing. Hahahaha Good luck on your other stories.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
LOVE IT JUST LOVE IT
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
LIKE IT WRITE MORE
XD chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
NO. NO . NOOOO
crazycoconut191 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
_ I love this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
crazycoconut191 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Yay! I finally found this story! I've done a little thing too where Inuyasha is talking to his sides. I like this one better than mine tho :)
LukaLover chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
So cute!
HootHootOwlLover chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
awesome
KagInuReader chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Raven-2010 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Awww so cute the ear pulling, inu language, most of all I love the arguing the three sides demon, human, and hanyou Inuyasha did hilarious. LOL and thanks

Raven