Reviews for Whisper in the Wind
AomeAzakura chapter 36 . 7/8
I remember that years ago I read this story and in fact I usually read it every few years and honestly I didn't expect anything new but the fact that there is, even if it's going to be paused, is a relief for me because that means that it isn't abandoned or so I hope and that at some point you rewrite this story that really every time I reread it I like it more. PS: I write this with Google translate, because I can read better than I can read in English, I'm sorry if there is something wrong.
ResaGabrielle chapter 34 . 1/19
Ah I hope this gets updated! I just reread this for the millionth time lol hope all is well with you
ShiSued chapter 36 . 8/17/2021
Fuck
Mey-be-later chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
omg, there was an update?! I gotta read this from the beginning. hnnn!
Lenken chapter 13 . 7/5/2021
okay.. that was cute, minato staring kato down and the thumbs up from the 'sleeping' man.
Tarani Bosatsu chapter 36 . 6/25/2021
I wish I could be a good writer to properly explain how sadness feels after reading this. Whatever is going on with you take care of yourself, stay safe and strong.

Thank you.
Natti-love chapter 36 . 6/8/2021
hay dolor en mi corazón TuT
A guest chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
Oh my gosh! That's a terrible review... If you can even call it that. You write and post here for fun and in your spare time and we as readers get to enjoy that. If he/she didn't like what story plots you come up with then he/she should have just hit the back button instead of writing such a terrible comment.
I am sorry to hear that this story will be on temporary hiatus...but you do as you feel is best for yourself. You do not owe us readers anything (even if we are going to yearn for what happens next). Take as much time as you need to decide on what it best for you.
Aikanamintariansha chapter 36 . 6/7/2021
Aw.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
i hope one day you will come back to it. It's a good story
Lady Natsuka chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
Thanks for letting us know! I hope you get some good rest and stay healthy and safe! We’ll see you around! ;)
angel897 chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
ok thanks for the heads up
Uchiha Sakura97 chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
Oh noo, i love this story a lot, i hope you gonna comeback soon and finish this story, tysm for such an awesome story, please don't ever delete this even if you didn't comeback, i love to re-read this story a lot
Tobiramamara chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
Well. That was such a big disappointment... such a shame... really nice story! Hope you are ok...and find some inspiration eventually...
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 36 . 6/6/2021
Oh god I’ve never been this early,just to see this message.
Girl this story’s been on hiatus for a while. I thought this was the end of the hiatus .
Imma just go cry in peace now.