Reviews for Adventures In Randomness With Zelda And Co
smartie00 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Wow! This is sooooo funny! Please, would you do me a favor and read my story? I've only got one up. It's a Zelda fanfic. TY!

xXZFXx
smartie00 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hahahahahaha! Nice!
1Shadow3Fox3of7Darkness chapter 29 . 2/27/2006
Man this is *ing funny that now I have throat problems from laughong so much. You should do more stuff like this, although I do appreciate your other stuff like the Master Sword one. Yeah, so in closing, KEEP THE PRESSES GOING!
Prince of the Nether chapter 25 . 2/2/2006
NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMALAR TO WHAT YOU JUST DID WITH ALL THOSE JELL-O REFERENCES!
NightingaleRB chapter 29 . 1/3/2006
Lovely! A friend of mine (MAJ) recommended this to me, and I'm glad he did! This is awesomely random, I was practically rolling in the aisles the whole time. I especially liked the "Containment" series, and Ganny's dehumidifier. XD Great job!
Displaced Time Traveler chapter 28 . 10/17/2005
*laughing so hard that me has gone unconsuse*
Kamon chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
First of all, do you happen to keep a dictionary by your desk? Because I doubt even You know what all of those words mean, or are you just a linguist or something? I mean, not even I know what some of these words are, and I'm a writer!
Dysteria2008 chapter 29 . 2/17/2005
as always, i loved it. It was perfect and funny. My only request is that you please (pretty please) update "My Life with Zelda." keep updating!
Mr. Crash chapter 29 . 2/17/2005
This stuff REEKS of Douglas Adams. Loved the "I'm three seconds ahead of you" bit. Absolute genius. Keep up the good work!
MMMAJ chapter 29 . 2/16/2005
Hehehe, great way to conclude a great segment! Now what will happen next...?

How about you make the characters aid you in an attempt to conquer the world? Since together they have a group IQ of less than 50, it would prove the perfect opportunity for randomness!

It doesn't really matter what you do next though, just keep on keepin on! Your humor is genius!
Number47 chapter 18 . 1/24/2005
I love it! I don't know a think about Zelda, but this fic makes me crack up. Great job. Pseudo-Reality-TV at its best. :D Love the writing style, too.
MMMAJ chapter 28 . 1/1/2005
Whoo! That chapter was excellent! Sorry it took me an uberfup to get to reviewing it, school has been insane.

Excellent work right from the beginning, I can't tell you how much I hate the six flags song. I can definitely see Rauru singing it. Definitely a gut busting laugh to say the least! His moral struggle was interesting, though I almost expected you to parody Excel Saga with the "Bullet of Justice", it was much funnier this way.

Ovarall score: Triple awesome with a 540 indy grab.

Looking forward to the next chapter! I'll be counting the fups!
Apalachian chapter 28 . 9/18/2004
This is the funniest series I have ever read. Took me 4 and a half hours, but it was worth it. I love how your cliffhanging who the Murderer is. Make a new one soon!
Zoot Suit Riot chapter 28 . 9/18/2004
!
serenitythefaierikin chapter 28 . 9/16/2004
Okay, so I read al of this in a period of like four days, and I was laughing almost the ENTIRE time. I even tried to read a chapter in the computer lab on campus, but I got to snickering so much and so loud that people were giving me mean faces, so I left! I love this story! I hope you write more! Please please please!