Reviews for Ready to Fall
jt chapter 16 . 2/26
i think you should make it into a sequel it would be pretty interesting and you can make it work your a very good writer :)
The next Episodes chapter 16 . 2/26
did you write a sequel to yet because that would be nice
ichabbster chapter 13 . 2/24
Aveline - NOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so. I read that part over and over, praying that I had misread. Good story though.
James423 chapter 3 . 1/19
You think she cares about you being disappointed? Fuck outta here
Fox Mcloud SNR chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I'm sorry. I was really enjoying this story through and through before I read this chapter. Now, I understand this is your story and you can write what you want but I believe you've missed a great opportunity in having a happy ending.

When Aveline died I was devastated. This is a testament to how likable and relateable you made her, and I honestly believe having Connor travel back in time to stop her death was a dumb idea because you've wasted the potential for a darker story that would've given Connor a more personal reason to be an assassin.

I would've said this is one of my favorite ever stories on the site, but you ruined it for me with this twist. It just irritated me so much because the pain and suffering both me and Connor felt at seeing her die was essentially pointless. I don't know if you did this just to have a happier ending or because you didn't want to disappoint your audience but you disappointed me by playing it safe.

I'm going to finish the story but I just wanted to tell you how I felt when reading it.
dani chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
WHYYYYYY :'( I started crying man omg.. Aveline...ughhh
Dani chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
3 literally i frikin loved it, an unhealthy amount..
lolthatsme101 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
this is a really freat story but imma shut up and keep reading...
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Do the me say inspiration kenway story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Found a really good song that fit aveline and connor's relationship in the early days perfectly
Maroon 5 if I never see your face again ft Rihanna
lolthatsme101 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
I will always love you tinkerbell265 and this awesome story
Mikayla FireBane chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
It would be amazing having a spin-off sequel :) As much as I love Connor and loved the Connor/Aveline in Ready to Fall... a story about their kids and Noah will make it more interesting! ;)

So yes. Please do a sequel!
SarahXXluvingsaintsrow chapter 16 . 8/7/2014