Reviews for Completely Comfortable
Shadow in Midnight chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is so fluffy and cute! It feels like I'm floating on a fluffy Egoist cloud It's really so sweet, the relationship between Nowaki and Hiroki. Especially when Hiroki is too tired (or the like) to avoid Nowaki's fluffy comfort (as I like to call it, hahaha) 3 I love how you captured their moment perfectly. Good work!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I should wear a sign on my forehead: fluff welcome. You did great!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow, even though they didnt make anything (giggle, im a pervert) they communicate and show those mutual feelings that are showed in the anime, I really liked it, great fic!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Loved it \./ This was so sweet 33 And you're not crappy, you're awesome XD It's me who's so pathetic, because I don't even have the guts to write a junjou romantica fanfic, even if it would just be a cute and romantic story, because if my dad would find out... :/
Made of Ossum chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was adorably cute! It makes me happy to read fluff for them when they argue so much, lol. :) This is honestly the first GOOD Junjou Romantica fic that I've read, and I've been searching. I hope it receives more reviews! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i love it 3 your writing style is really nice. and i just LOVE fluff. so so much. OO
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/1/2013