Reviews for The Light Bearer
Love it!
Arwan chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Nice!
Kyle chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Never mind. I take my review back. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRID. More Mary Sue trash that is fit for the Orcs.

Is this fanfiction a joke?
Kyle chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Okay actually despite this being an obvious Mary Sue this fic is pretty interesting to read which is very rare for a Mary Sue fanfic which usually the characters make one want to puke.
thehoodedface chapter 61 . 2/21/2011
I dunno...after readin this whole story i feel as if u had a lot of ideas n u wanted them jumbled together in one single story...cuz wen v were introduced to a single twist in one chapter instead of workin on it u jumped to d next twist...frustrating..i hope in d latest version of The Light Bearer u will do a better job than ur teenage self..
sparkling-stone chapter 61 . 5/7/2008
I must say, you are an amazingly talented author, and this story had me captivated all day, and, now, as I finish it, I realized that it took me less than 12 hours to read, it was that good.
daiquirip chapter 61 . 5/3/2006
woah that was amazing! i swear its epical (if theres such a word) :D
nooccar27 chapter 32 . 1/25/2004
Did you forget the battle of Helm's Deep somewhere?
xoxolovebug chapter 60 . 11/29/2003
YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :D:D:D Poor Aila, and Legolas! Stupid evil Findecano! :
~Noshaan Raven'tress~
KnightMarauder15933 chapter 61 . 11/27/2003
AH!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, I'm glad to say that this is still one of my favorite stories, even though it's over *sniff* The ending's really great. I suck at reviews, but oh well, you should be able to get my meaning.

And I'll definitely be looking for your 2nd LotR story! _
KnightMarauder15933 chapter 60 . 11/25/2003
WOO-HOO! Wow, I am SO glad you dumped that guy! This chapter was brilliant, and now all I need is your solemn promise that you'll update *ahem* within the next 6 months...because I might have a heart attack if you don't!
Catrina1 chapter 59 . 10/29/2003
I guess this is it, huh? shame.. it was a good story, why dont u just update; atleast have the desency to finish it? or was that the finish? urgh, maybe im just confused cos i read it a while after i'd read the rest of the story :/

anyway, it was well writen.
captaincornfield chapter 58 . 8/23/2003
Are you ever going to post a new chapter?
xoxolovebug chapter 59 . 8/8/2003
OMG! Findecano! NO! He's *sob* evil! Evil! This is so good! Please update soon! I love this story, I started reading it and I couldn't stop!
eye-changling chapter 2 . 8/5/2003