Reviews for Cato and Clove: The Untold Story
Clato-Everlark-Forever chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Powerful stuff at the ending. I really loved it! Keep writing, upload soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I like you should spilt the paragraphs shorter so I wont get lost reading them, thanx!
clatoclover chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Very good! Update soon! When I read the authors note I was lile "oooohmmmyygosshhnesss what can possible happen?! I swear I was like having to brace myself :)
clatoclover chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Luv the story and luv the vocabulary! Update soon! Super good!
infernalmortalhungerdhampir chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Holy Hell
that rape thing was so omg its just i feel so bad for clove and god i love cato
fLowergirL11 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
wow. you right! this was an intense chapter! i enjoyed it though! I'm glad Cato came! :) Please update this story soon! I love it! ;D
Katniss the Cattail chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
cato clove fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
not much romance with cato
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
was a amazing chapter also update more pretty please this is Cato story ever I have a feeling when clove dyes IM gonna cry
fLowergirL11 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
amazing story. loving all the Clato in it :) please checkout my Clato story and tell me what you think. i need some constructive criticism from good authors! thanks :)
BrunetteGenius chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
You should really continue because it's really good
Sierra chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I thought the story was written a lot like the book was. With short quick sentences that begs you to keep reading. At first though, I thought the story was from Katniss' point of view..maybe you should have made that more clear in the first paragraph. I thought that her family was too much like Katniss. For example, the mother (instead of father) and leaving something behind (mockingjay pin), the nickname for her little sister (bumblebee and little duck), and also her older brother (like Gale) carrying Ivy away on his shoulders was very similar to the same experience Katiss went through. I liked seeing the softer side of Clove though and it made her seem more human than when we see her in the arena.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Even more cool than the actual hunger games!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »