Reviews for The Return
Meowser Hotchner chapter 8 . 1/9
Emily chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Hi there so , over all I think this is good. I'd just like to point out Alice and Hugo have 10 children and baby Gerry isn't a baby any more as its roughly 10 years since she gave birth to Baby Gerry in the nativity entitled Winter in the Second series seasonal specials of the Vicar of Dibley. s
However I am really enjoying reading this so that doesn't really matter, I like your style of writing and do think you've got the characters right and can imagine it going like you've written it . so well done
emily2122 chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Please write more , this is great :)
LadySnape88 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Awe, I loved that. So no sequel?
SrtaWalker chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Of course you should! thank you for this!
FiBeeN chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Oh yes please. I'd love a sequel. I really enjoyed this. Yay for David! I love to see them all fuss over her and suggest inappropriate names and gifts etc could be lots of fun.
Guinnevere chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
This is lovely, and very much in character. I think the Bishop would get a definite earful from the Archbishop of Canterbury, especially for trying to take a very popular vicar away from the village that loves her! I hope you'll write more Vicar/Dibley stories, I enjoyed this one very much. It even made me mist up a little.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Oh PLEASE OH PLEASE do a sequel! I've thought for so long that there needed to be a pregnant Gerry story - it just seemed so obvious I'm amazed there aren't more. So yes, please do write a sequel for all that is good and holy & Dibley!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
More, more, more...
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I honestly have been looking everywhere for good Vicar of Dibley Geraldine/Harry fanfictions! And I have finally found one and a good one at that! I'm so happy!
Everyone seems in character and the writing flowed quite well! I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for posting and sharing this story with us!

Lyn Harkeran
modfeminist85 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Loved this story. Like to see a sequel. Great job.
Sohvi292 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I watched the last eps of the Vicar of Dibley on Monday and I adored Gerry and Harry together! It was just soo.. aww! it's such a shame there's not many fics :/ I'd love to read more fics! especially something like Gerry's or Harry's POV while the episodes *if anyone reads this and want to start to write fics hehe* :DD but about this fic. I loooved it! :D absolutely x) I'm actually really bad at giving critique but I just thought I'd say something since someone's actually written a fic! :D well done!
Trinity Le Faye chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh My God I can't believe that she'd be like that, well then again it was to David good work
MimiK chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
It's early for me today, but this saved my day because it made me smile. So cute. :-))
EmrysGleek chapter 5 . 2/8/2013