Reviews for Another Path
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
...ack! Tony's evil. Well, that sucks. Way to anticipate Civil War. Maaaan. That was some heavy foreshadowing.

Nice crossing-over, and I did like the use of 'The Elder' as a Senior wizard who is clearly going to be teased about this. Thanos has got to be mixed up with the Lone One, of course, but that doesn't mean Loki was. Mocking Strange made me sad, but yeah...
Jillian A.K chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ack! Please don't leave it there! Can Steve free Tony from possession? I hope Tony didn't give in willingly. After all, you said Lucy subverts free will... And I get bet the mystery would drive a cured Stark up the wall, wondering how Steve freed him, or something.
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Woah! Awesome! What a fantastic idea, and brilliant execution. I completely adore this. I really, really wish it was a multichapter story. And the bit about the guy standing up to Loki- you know, "Eldest, fairest, and fallen- greeting and defiance!" is exactly what went through my head.

And could it be that the Lone Power is using Stark for Steve's ordeal? Hmm, very interesting! Love it, love it, love it, thank you for writing this. And I don't say that lightly because I usually have some concrit to give out, but this one- it's perfect. :)
I re-watched the Avengers recently, and throughout the entire battle New York Battle I was thinking what would Wizards do if this happened in their universe(I figured Rhiow would be pissed because I'm sure the giant wormhole in the sky would completely eff with the worldgates, seeing as how they don't even like construction). This makes sense as an answer, at least for afterwards.

Happy to see Loki isn't an avatar of the Lone Power. Cause that just doesn't mesh well with him being an Asgardian/Frost Giant. But many people would have gone that way. Hmmm, seeing has how The Ones Champion lists one of his/her/its many names as Thor once I wonder how Kit, Nita, and pals would react to meeting Thor. And what Thor would think if there was a misunderstanding involving a certain prophetic bird.

Nice explanation for Strange! Ive been thinking(but not very seriously) about doing a Marvel/Young Wizards crossover and couldn't think of a way for him to make sense in YW. But insanity works so well!

Oh look hi Rhiow. Glad to see you've calmed down.

Oh shit Stark is overshadowed/possessed/influenced/vesseled. Hope its only temporary. Its cruel leaving the story like that I tell you, cruel! On the plus side Steve's lack of pop culture never ceases to be funny.
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wait, what? That's the end?! No way! I want more! Like how the Big Bad of the universe ended up inside Tony. (It's not like I can't think of how, it's picking just one.)
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ooh, interesting crossover and a great twist at the end.
bhut chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sigh. On one hand I think that you're being unfair to Tony, since he really was trying to do the right thing, sort of. On the other hand he certainly deserves this, because while ihe /iwasn't a villain per se, real villains certainly took advantage of his plan easily enough. So yeah, I seriously hope that captain America will be able to fix this mess iand /iTony.