Reviews for A Trickster's Christmas
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 7/26
Tee hee. I love it! Well done! Loki's reaction was priceless! Definitely a favorite!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 7/26
Tee hee. Called it! That's the perfect kitten for Loki! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 7/26
Nice try, Lokester. I'm betting that someone buys him a kitten. Can't wait for more!
OMG THIS WAS SO SWEET! I FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY AND HAPPY AND OHHHHH! THIS WAS SO SWEET! I THINK I'M GONNA DOUBLE OVER WITH FLUFFINESS!
Filza Tahir chapter 4 . 6/2
Oh my god! This was so cute... Loved it!
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I want a continuation of where Loki would have a surprise for the avengers as thanks for this , I miss my cat...
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
What does reindeer games mean?
Servantatheart1 chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Funny, fluffy, and heartwarming. Loved it! :D
ladykatyhawk chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You do know, Christmas origins from the norse midwinter celebration Yule (Jul in danish, swedish & norwegian).

Odin filled the role of father christmas /santa claus, brining toys and gifts to the children (this is known from Þórsdrápa / Lay of Thor written in the 10th-century)

So Thor and Loki would know what Christmas was, seeing as the midwinter celebration (just like the midsummer celebration) was a pretty huge deal in the nordics. Not that the american Christmas has very much in common with the original Yule/Jul.

A small example: in the Nordics, we celebrate Christmas the 24th, in the evening. We call this Yule Eve (juleaften).
The reason we celebrate in the evening is, that in the good old norse days, the nordic people believed that the new day started in the evening, not in the morning. And while the 25 is a public holiday, we don't really do anything that day (as all the presents gets opened the night before.)

Just fyi. Cute story though, I enjoyed reading it :)
Saramagician chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Oh! It was so interesting! Loki was so cute!
angrbodagiantess chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
D'AWWWWWW. This is the cutest, fluffiest, adorablest, squeezeablest (okay, I'm having to invent new words) thing ever! I just wanna cuddle and squeeeeze every single one of them! Especially Loki, and especially the kitty! Ohhhh, it's so cute! All of it, every bit. And so well-written, to boot! You write sick!Loki so well, he's so cute and so is everyone else. This is the kind of fic one needs to read when feeling down. Simply wonderful. X3
Darkfire25 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Oh my gosh this is so cute! Thank you!
OMG chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
ur like so awesome! my cheeks hurt so bad from smiling u have an awesome talent to portray the happy emotions of them AND THE KITTY! i love his name so much X3
VeryspecialAgentAnn chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I think this is the sweetest thing I've ever read!
icanhaschezburgr chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
"Stark, allow my brother to finish opening his gift or I shall smite you with lightning."

"Ooo, I'm so scared. The giant thunderous teddy bear is going to bring the wrath down on me."
THOR IZ TEEDDY BER
SU FUFFY
FUFFYYYYYYYY

and yes, a hyper vanishing Iron Man is a great gift. Clint, your sarcasm is entirely correct!

OMFG KEEDDIEEEEE *dies* me like kitties