Reviews for Wake-Up Call
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I really love this. I loved how you went after what happened in the episode and had Caroline, Stefan and Klaus having a celebration together. I love the parts that show how much even the little things of Caroline does to Klaus. I did feel bad for Stefan having to be the one to wake up Klaus. I'm glad that he was able to explain what was going on. I did love Stefan's explanation of all that he had gone through that morning per Caroline. And the fact that Caroline bought Klaus' painting was so wonderful.
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
bahahaha This was hilarious. Oh, the post-modern snowflake. Klaus will never live that one down ))
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awe, so adorably cute. I'm so sorry to have missed this fic, especially given the spirit of Christmas. And I could see Caroline, Stefan and Klaus sort of having this bonding moment. Thank you for this, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
absolutely LOVED Stefans speach at the end! )

what are friends for if not to be a pain in the ** from time to time and keep the spirit up ;p
lulujay chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So cute, and to the point. I loved it.
justareader13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This so cute! KLEFAROLINE FTW! They're the best thing on TVD right now
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
FullMoonOrchid chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hilarious ! So cute !
Babywerte123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love your story! It's amazing! I love how sweet Stefan is towards Klaus and how he spoke about Caroline! Hahaha... You did great job portraying what Caroline did in this chapter! I hope that you write more because it's just so good! Please write more!;)
Lots