Reviews for Desperate Times
lillelouis chapter 1 . 3/13
So AWESOME! But where's the sequel?!

:o
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Very complicated oneshot, but I really liked it that way. So much going on. I loved that Sam was not only able to work with Benny, but actually talked with him about Purgatory and Dean and trusted him to help. Understood his temptation with the blood, but allowed him to help. And then you know it's bad when Cas can't remember where he was or what's going on. And Sam's passing his test wasn't actually a good thing here. oops. You have the sequel up yet? :D
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*thud*
""What changed his mind?" Sam has to know because it's so unlike his brother to put his life and reputation on the line for anyone besides close friends, let alone something supernatural. And yes, Sam understands that Purgatory wasn't like Hell or here—what little he had gotten Dean to confide in him about hadn't painted a pretty picture—but it's still so weird. His brother used to view anything having to do with the supernatural in black and white. If you were human, you lived. If you were some sort of creature, you died. Hell, even Amy had been killed despite that she had existed under the radar much like Benny was now. A year ago, would Dean have killed Benny? Or if he had come across Amy today, would he have let her go?

"Honestly?" Benny shrugs. "I'm not sure."

It was more of an answer than Dean had ever given him."

God. God, this is - it's...
Wow.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Good job!
Although the brothers fighting does allow for some complex story lines I too miss "the boys".
That being said, I think I would have tired of the show long ago (not the actors though!)if the writers didn't have the courage to push the brother's relationship to every level possible. The need to see them OK with eachother is just as enticing. Make sense?
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ooohh my gosh, this is perfect. Everything about this is perfect, and I love the end/cliffhanger. ;) Haha, can't wait for the sequel! :D
jojospn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
:) Great work, I'm hating the tension between the boys too (though it makes for good writing and great character growth) and hoping that sometime before the season ends we'll have our boys back! Really enjoyed the ending, am excited to see what Cas is really caught in next month :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I did like this. I really liked how you wrote everyone. Nice job!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was very good. Loved Sam working with Benny! Looking forward to the sequel.
judyann chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved it! I adore Benny but I want the brothers back too. Love the story! Can't wait for the sequal now!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yes I like it very much. I wish the writer for supernatural would do better then they have been. There would be know why Sam would have stopped looking for Dean. And Sam would not have given up on Kevin. And there is just to much fighting between the boys. I am looking foreward to the sequel.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved how you tied this all in with the season.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ok let's film this sucker and add it to the season! There is nothing about this that doesn't work! It's friggin perfect and I love it!