Reviews for Stick
Summerland chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
oh my gosh that was hot! The ending was weird with the mentioning of the ring, but it was good. Loved the Spuffy, always a plus. Keep writing good story.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This was cool. I liked the whole ring thing. Makes you wonder though why no one figured out that buffy and spike were lovers.
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
That was so good...so hot...so sweet...oh, i Want MORE! i loved it i loved it! Do a sequel..or SOMETHING!MORE MORE MORE. best fic ever!
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Whew! Talk about hot! It's so sexy, it hurts! Great job!
spuffyjunkie chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I know its a very late review but i just read your work and may I just say it is so fuckin' BRILLIANT! At first I thought it was just another ego-bashing game between the slayer and the vamp but as it turned out, it was more than that. In the end, you have skillfully portrayed the depth of the two's feelings for each other. What an ingenious way to end a very clever and witty story. Keep up the good work!
mushmouse chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Oooh. That was good. Even if they didn't um finish.

Love all the taunting, teasing innuendo.

Hallie and Tara, both neatly written.

Hot B/S interaction...always of the good, even when it's Spuffy Interruptus!

Aw, and I really loved the bit about the ring from Something Blue. That was perfect.

Thanks for the yummy story!
KJ10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is one of my very favorite fics. The first time I read it, I tried to read it slowly because I wanted to savor it. I could tell it was something special. I must have read it five times now - each time I find a new element that impresses me. It's sexy as hell, has great tension and dialogue as well as being quite original. I always get sad at the end, too. What more could I ask for in a B/S story? Excellent job.
RaB chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Oh wow! That was great... i love the innuendo and I think another chpater or sequal or something would be really good!
GENUINESUN chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
MORE PLEASE! YOUR A REALLY GOOD WRITER! WRITE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Sin chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
That was great! I loved it! Only one thing could make it better, A SEQUEL!
DharkCharlotte chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
NEED More, more more!

Super Hot N Yummy!

Course, anything with spuffyness is.

Loved it and hope more chapters to come
site chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
'Stick' is wonderful, the perfect combination of honey and vinegar.
Bwa Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
BWA HAH AHAH AH AH AH Haaa AH AH Haaa HAHHAH H AHHAHH AHAHAH AH AH AHH AAAHAHAHAHHAa
Rene chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Enjoyed it!

Rene
trinityangel chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that i really love your stories, all of them! I'm always happy when I find a new one! You really know how to write and to describe the feelings between Buffy and Spike!