Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
That was so very sad.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
{gasp} How could you?! {sob} Severus! {sniff} My Severus. {wail}
Smandaangel chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OMG! What a punch to the emotions this wonderful little nugget was :'/ Absolutely wonderfully written as it so shows how Severus would have dealt with the situation had he not found the strength to carry on as he does in UL, and although it breaks her heart I think Hermione would have been able to deal with this as she knows her man would finally have had the peace he deserves :) Though I am so glad he doesn't take this route in UL :)
Much love xx
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Beautifully depressing /3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Guest 12/30/12 . chapter 1
where is the "character death" warning?

Here you go, better luck next time reading the summaries.

Sometimes it is only upon death that confessions are revealed and truths understood. One-shot, AU, Post-Hogwarts.

Or shall I capitalize it for you?

Sometimes it is only upon DEATH that confessions are revealed and truths understood. One-shot, AU, Post-Hogwarts.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg where is my review! This was the most beautiful...wonderfully-written, angsty read and it tore my heart in two and I wanted to wring your neck and kiss you because this was done so perfectly.

And you made me cry as you usually do.
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was so ironic. Severus died just as the sun had shown up :( What an angst-y one-shot. It came to me as a some kind of reading-between-the-lines story.
Is this some kind of alternative ending for Unquestionable Love?
gwendlyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is really heart wrenching. Beautifully written but incredible sad. Well, I understand why he would make such a hard choice, it's part of his character. I feel so sorry for Hermione...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
where is the "character death" warning?
cbrendible chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Gloomy, but I like it!
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
WOW! Poor Hermione, Sev wouldn't give their love a chance. This is more in tune with cannon Sev. Thank you for the great read.
Katja1075 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I have problems to describe my feelings for this story. Your writing is as beautiful as ever and the words you find for this particular scene are very fitting. Although this is only glimpse into Severus' soul, you capture it so very good in those few words, you are truly amazing, you know.
I want to cry right now for Severus in this little story, but I can also understand his reasons so the tears virtually keep stuck in my eyes.
weatherwings chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
My chest physically hurts. Not to mention the tears that popped up about two paragraphs in. Oh good god how could you write that? and yet it's perfect, it's brilliantly written and just heart achingly accurate. I don't know whether to hate you or love you right now.
snapefan520 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh..that was simply heartbreaking. But for some reason I could see that if he had survived, he would feel like this. He endured more in his life than should be allowed, and that had to have taken a toll on his emotions.

Your writing is simply brilliant, and this brought quite a few tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing.
MCannon5887 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ugh gut-wrenching but sooooo good!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »