Reviews for Once and Future King
KIMMIKY chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I know you haven't updated this in well over a year but please, please, please take the time to finish it it's so good and i really want to know how it ends!
Okay-Clotpole chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
This is so good! PLease update soon!
Watercolors2 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Oh dear. Please don't kill Arthur. I don't want to go through that again, especially now that you've gotten our hopes up.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
I am really loving this! Please please please update! I wonder if Merlin will ignore Arthur (like always) and take him anyways. PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
gwaine should go with them cause i really want him to know about merlins magic!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
gwaine should escort them and find out about merlin! tha would be lushh!
Marmar chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
They must take Gwaine! And, please please PLEASE post more because its amazing!
merlinfan1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Have a feeling I might be a little confused:P Because live in U.S.A and Merlin didn't end yet so far I think we're at the 5th season and episode 5 that coming on this Friday:) And still mourning that Merlin is going to be coming to an end soon but anyway super amazing story well the first chapter I read has a lot of detail:)
Starzinmieyez chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Oooh Arthur best let himself get healed by the Disir . stubborn prat
shell22 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Gwaine would be nice. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
please write the next chapter!
Insanityisgood25 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Two words-want more.
Colin's Diane chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
love, love love this story... please let Arthur live, I can't take another good story with a crappy ending. You keep writing and I be here to keep reading. Great story telling. Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Awesome chapter, I'm excited to see where things go from here. This would make a great book. Keep it coming. Thanks for doing this. Helps with making the TV ending a lot easier. I like the way this is going.
Diane