Reviews for Let Me Go
Shaneaadialevesque chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I just read all 8 chapters, and even though it wasn't a happy ending like most fanfics are, I think I understand why you did it that way. In real life, horrible, painfully awful situations happen all the time. Happy endings are few and far between, and as cynical as it sounds, happy endings are most common in fiction, not real life. I think your story is dark, but that's a reflection of how real life is a lot of the time. The fact that you left the end open to interpretation does leave the option for a happy ending, if people choose to take it that way. Kate died, then presumably Daniel died too. It could always be assumed that Daniel followed Kate into the afterlife, and they're together there. The car that came out of nowhere could just be the universe's way of saying that they were destined to be together, even if not in this lifetime.

Personally, I liked your story. And I hope you write more, too. :) I could tell that you put effort into writing this. Don't let the negative or lack of reviews discourage you. I think people are just used to reading the happy ending fanfics on here.. But even if happy endings are nice to read, that doesn't mean that they're realistic. High five to you for thinking outside the box and being a rebel! Lol
raven chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
well i hate the endings
and the story only revolves around kate getting sick
but since the's only a few fics about this show, i appreciate your effort
just put more effort in your writing style
i don't know what's lacking cause i'm not a grammar nazi
but i think you can figure it out yourself [maybe]
good luck
and i hope i can read your new story about perception soon
- Raven -
Zephyr02 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Oh, wow! I do believe you killed him! Or the car did anyway... I love your style of writing and think this was well done. Not every story is a happy one and I applaud you for telling yours in your way.
magicbanana123 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Personally I really think that Kate is a strong fighter and would not have died! So no offense you are a good writer and all bit just don't like your story so far it is sad and exactly to opposite of a simalar story I wanted to write! Your are once agin a good writer but Kate should not die it is just wrong!
Mochi-girl chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I'm a late comer to this story, and just read all 5 chapters. I think what I admire most about your story is that you don't tell us how the characters feel, you show us and describe it.

I really love how you started the story, without a long drawn out explanation, but place us in a scene that is tense and compelling.

Kate dying in Daniel's arms is so sad and touching... but my guess is there is always more to a story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
a17j24a chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
we're still with u! ...or at least i am. i can't believe u killed kate! lol but i love this story. excited for the last chapter.
Zephyr02 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I'm still here! Wow, what a moving chapter. :'( I'm glad they got to confess to each other before, but that made my heart hurt. Eager to see what comes next for Daniel.
Tea and a Notebook chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Ffhdjgfjgcfdyxkvydivigvhbngd dgk I hate you. Even though I obviously knew this was coming. But gah. I don't hate you. I think. Maybe. Very lovely story, all things considered.
Zephyr02 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Very sweet! Love the tenderness. :)
DaisyDay chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Their relationship is very sweet!
DaisyDay chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Awww, I like caring Daniel! That was sweet when he stated that he will not leave her.
Amanda chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Psychosis is my favorite Perception story. Excited to see what happens with this one.
Zephyr02 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Uh oh, sounds like something deeper going on with Kate. Hope she'll be ok. I liked the Daniel introspection and the scene with Natalie. It all felt very real and true to character. Great job! Hope you're traveling for pleasure and have a good trip. Can't wait for the next update.
Zephyr02 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm intrigued! Am glad Kate's going to be ok, but this has always been an interest in mine; seeing how Daniel reacts when Kate's life is in jeopardy. Morbid I know...Can't wait to see where you take this next.
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really liked the start of this. Very dramatic and suspenseful. Glad to see Kate is alright and looking forward to what will happen when she wakes up.