Reviews for The End of Time
SlackHacker chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Will begging help? What a wonderful and original story! I must have more!
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Could u do one for the future, give them the happy ending they diserve and not leave it up to my imagination?
fieya chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Just read it! Good one :D
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was really interesting...and emotional too...I was horrified about the future, but its good that Hermione will be able to change it...I wish it was longer,more chapters...
greasygitsgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow! That was wonderful.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ooooh, interesting take on the Time Turner cliche!
MissLuppi chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I've just read your story, I love time turner stories and this was excellent! Too bad it was only one chapter
lipasnape chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Beautiful and rare story. Never seen anything like it. Excellent idea. Warm feelings.
Electryone chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
The beginning and ending dialogs were really great... as was the rest of the story. I was a little sad because it seems like the Snape and Selena that Hermione met will not survive. But at least Hermione can change HER future.

All of this time-travel stuff hurts my head!

I'd love to see a sequel (even though it stands on its own very well), just to see what it is that causes them to fall in love. I guess there probably won't be one since you haven't written anything in a long time.

Great job!
Brillant chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is such a lovely little fic! It's unbelievably sad, but also leaves us with the impression that there may be better things to come for them! I found your fic on a rec list, and i'm certainly glad i did! :)
Jasque chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I find this story to be really sad. I mean with Snape losing his hand not to mention his wife. Well my life will be hell if such a thing happen to me. Sad yes and I am hoping for a happy ending for them and heck Selena as a second Snape? I laughed my head off when Hermione said that. Anyway great writing here!
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This was really good. I was somewhat annoyed at first about the length; I would have liked to see something more; but upon further reflection I realized that the story was actually very good at the length it has. And though a sequel would be nice, the story is also absolutely great as a one-shot.

I liked your characterisations, your writing style and the story itself; and I really like Selena. The dialogue at the beginning and the end brought a really nice touch to the story, hinting just enough without being completely obvious.
cocoa chips chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
wow. that was amazingly amazing
ffpoisongirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
WOOHOO! this was awesome! such an original idea! so just out of curiosity does that mean she succeeded? youre quite good at this and im impressed keep up the good work!
Ethra Esme chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow...that made me...very sad. Time has always been a painful subject for me...the passing of time...begrudging changes time brings...
Wow. That was handled very, very nicely. Well done.
Eth