Reviews for The End of Time
deedeebug chapter 1 . 4/26
That was sad... and very good!
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
great story. very sad and sweet at the same time.. mostly sad, but at least there's a glimmer of hope
SlackHacker chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Will begging help? What a wonderful and original story! I must have more!
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Could u do one for the future, give them the happy ending they diserve and not leave it up to my imagination?
fieya chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Just read it! Good one :D
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was really interesting...and emotional too...I was horrified about the future, but its good that Hermione will be able to change it...I wish it was longer,more chapters...
greasygitsgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow! That was wonderful.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ooooh, interesting take on the Time Turner cliche!
MissLuppi chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I've just read your story, I love time turner stories and this was excellent! Too bad it was only one chapter
lipasnape chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Beautiful and rare story. Never seen anything like it. Excellent idea. Warm feelings.
Electryone chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
The beginning and ending dialogs were really great... as was the rest of the story. I was a little sad because it seems like the Snape and Selena that Hermione met will not survive. But at least Hermione can change HER future.

All of this time-travel stuff hurts my head!

I'd love to see a sequel (even though it stands on its own very well), just to see what it is that causes them to fall in love. I guess there probably won't be one since you haven't written anything in a long time.

Great job!
Brillant chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is such a lovely little fic! It's unbelievably sad, but also leaves us with the impression that there may be better things to come for them! I found your fic on a rec list, and i'm certainly glad i did! :)
Jasque chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I find this story to be really sad. I mean with Snape losing his hand not to mention his wife. Well my life will be hell if such a thing happen to me. Sad yes and I am hoping for a happy ending for them and heck Selena as a second Snape? I laughed my head off when Hermione said that. Anyway great writing here!
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This was really good. I was somewhat annoyed at first about the length; I would have liked to see something more; but upon further reflection I realized that the story was actually very good at the length it has. And though a sequel would be nice, the story is also absolutely great as a one-shot.

I liked your characterisations, your writing style and the story itself; and I really like Selena. The dialogue at the beginning and the end brought a really nice touch to the story, hinting just enough without being completely obvious.
cocoa chips chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
wow. that was amazingly amazing
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »