Reviews for The Darkness Inside My Soul
The Lion Queen chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Finish! Finish! Finish! This is absolutely AMAZING! This wonderful story can't go to waste. Please finish! I 3 Vitani & Kopa
MidnightHunter563 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
interesting chapter, i know Zira is only a character in the series but i really wished that she died earlier then she did... if she really did. i feel bad for Vitani for being tricked by her mother not one but twice. the acceptance of her being Kopa's mate and the fact that she in reality didn't give a damn as long as she got her goal accomplished. it's sad that Zira only had such a one track mind until Nuka died then it got worse. but what really kills me is the fact that she acted like he didn't even matter until that fateful moment that he was dying. anyways keep up the good work i'm looking forward to how she makes her plan 'succeed' and how bad Vitani's reaction will be.
TRON0602 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Oh boy. Zira is just as plotting as ever but in this story I almost feel sorry for her.

But to break her daughters heart by killing the one she loves. How heartless can you make her?
Jacie chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I Love it! Good job
MidnightHunter563 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Though this chapter was mainly filler for whats to come i think it was necessary. what i hope is that you have kopa live, i know most people would say this but i honestly believe that the conflict between the two 'prides would be alot better if that happens. and just on a personal note i think when simba does deal with Zira to have to cubs their as witness so zira can't turn his words around.
Calise Serana chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
one thing 6 monthes and 7 short chapters/1prologe updata sooner or at lest make your chaptes longer. Besides that I love it. Portais how they would really act and it actually makes sence as to leading up to TLK2.
DarthRushy chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I have just arrived. And I am ready to smash something if Chapter 8 is not up soon!
Anyway, great story(MOAR)!
MidnightHunter563 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
This chapter filled in a few holes that the movie itself fail to bring up. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter when you update next so keep up the great work.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
great chapter, i'm happy that your touching into their relationship even though it is just starting. keep doing what your doing, i'm looking forward to your next chapters.
Kamaria Jay chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
What does Zira have planned? What will happen between Kopa and Vitani? Please update soon
tkmemmott chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
It was really good thanks for uploading it.
GoneAwaySeeYouNeverAgain chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
It always makes a story much better when you have the names with meanings! Good job!
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Very interesting, can't wait for more.
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
No i meant vitani and kovu cause they are th siblings not het and kopa but i still like your story and it dosent matter if they're twins or not
Neurotic Nebula chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Oops, looks like I'm a little late with the review. Oh well, better late than never.

Simba's views on the cubs makes a lot of sense. I can find myself relating to his belief of kids needing to be shown the path of good versus the evil.

It does make sense for Zira needing help from Scar's "little fan club", but it makes me wonder how on earth could he have anyone who were fans of him (minus Zira of course). He becomes a pretentious diva after becoming king. Then again, he was a smooth-talker and very manipulative if you take that into account. The fan club and other "second-best lionesses" would be the only way of Zira's plan working out and making it more "canon-like". When that didn't work and they were banned, I can see her gathering rogue lionesses to making her pride bigger.

Also, what does Zira think of Scar's attempt in trying to make Nala his mate? I recall vaguely of something like that happening in the first movie. If they were friends, then it would make more sense if Zira didn't know. Would be interesting to see Zira become even more angry if she learns this (assuming she didn't already know).