Reviews for The Darkness Inside My Heart
Bamon chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I really like this story so far. I really do hope Sarabi doesn't fall for Mufasa though and sticks with Taka/Scar. He deserves some happiness.
Unknown chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Come on! This is so captivating! When are you gonna finish!?
The Lion Queen chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Amazing! But you must finish! Keep writing! :)
The Lion Queen chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
You must finish this! It's amazing! I love your writing, you're so talented!
TheShadowOfZama chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
This story is good please keep it going! update soon!
kate chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I hope taka dont turn into the evil scar i want him to stay the way he is sweet and nice
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Wicked cliff-hanger. It's pretty likely that Taka just got his new namesake.
He is probably really in for it, wonder how Mufasa will react.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if you go your own way, it will certainly add tension wondering.
22teamplayer chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
The SH#T has officially hit the fan and Taka's cover is blown. I knew his plan would blow up in his face. Sorry Kate but I don't think Taka is going to get anywhere near Sarabi now. Damn those cubs!
The worst part is that Ahadi will never see that it was mostly his fault that Taka did what he did. Picking favorites and neglecting others will never have a good outcome. Now his anger will never let him see clearly.
And no one will ever see it from Taka's perspective. Most of the pride already hates him. This will only solidify their opinions.
Or maybe Kate's right and you're going to go in a different direction. I guess I'll find out.
Lord of Chaos 28 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter, can't wait for more!
TRON0602 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Taka has become Scar now. Sarabi will hate him because she knows what he has done.
TRON0602 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Please follow up with your chapters.
22teamplayer chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Taka's plan may have worked, but I think it's a win loose kind of thing. He looks good for everyone but he also made Mufasa look good for Sarabi. He may have just done his brothers work for him. I hope I'm wrong.
Back next time, later.
kate chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Please let sarabi choose taka i want them to be together look forward to more
BLACK CAT chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Finally after all this time u update!
Oh and by the way if u make Sarabi Fall in Love with Mufasa and Break My little Taka's heart
By the way the one who I'm gunna kill if that happens is Mufasa :(
22teamplayer chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Something tells me this "plan" won't go over so smoothly. But what other choice does he have.
Having neglectful parents, a pride that hates you, an arrogant spoiled brat for a brother, and your only friend is about to be stolen by that very brother would probably drive most to extreme measures.
If only Uru knew the truth about Mufasa. Maybe that would help.
Can't wait for the next chapter.