Reviews for I'm Sorry
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE !
That's a crime you know that XD
I like brotherhood ! :3
Love it. Love it. I was looking for this type of story and you delivered. Again, love it. Well done :)
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 2/21
i like this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Aww! So cute! Now only if Ryoga was Kunimitsu... Woo I would have field day!
Windying chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
well... he better promise or all hell's going to lose...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
You should write a sequel :)
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I think it wasnt bad and instead, i think it's pretty amazing.
I like Ryoga almost as much as Ryoma(no one can beat ryoma though. No one). Theyre like the perfect brothers. Perfect siblings dont always get along together. I like them.
You should write another chapter or sequal where Ryoma goes to school and Ryoga comes to pick him up. Run in with the regulars. Ehehe. that would be pretty funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Tooooo Cute! I thought you did a good job with Ryoga's personality. We don't get to see him much, but we will now since he's been officially added to the PoT manga! I'm so excited.

Anyway, I thought that this was good. I'm glad that Ryoga saved Ryoma. Was worried when he fell asleep. Ryoma is very mada mada dane.
ecra chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
awwwwwwww soo sweet :P
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So cute _ I love Ryoga and Ryoma fics like this, especially when they're so cute like this! .
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
ARGH! Glob, this is cute
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like it. It's cute and loving. :)
Slivering chapter 1 . 12/28/2012

I love the your version of it. When I imagined the story I would receive from my prompt, I thought it would be like 'Ryoma's already sick' and Ryoga just kind of takes care of him...but I absolutely adored, adored, adored the little part about Ryoga leaving and Ryoma secretly being upset.

Plus, they were both so (especially Ryoma, the stubbornness) in character!

Looking straight into Ryoga's eyes, he said in soft voice, "You just left."

Actually, I literally loved every part of this fic. From Ryoma staying outside and getting cold and stuff, from him coming inside and drowning in the bathtub, from Ryoga trying to give him chest compressions, and then Ryoma being stubborn about everything...ah, sweet bliss. This is a very awesome present!

You're a very good writer. :) Thanks for this ficcy!